Sanctuary - Real ID - Horde/Ally (Badger 2.0)

I hit real id cap again for 4th time. i think its dumb theres a real id cap. If your not an active 24 or don't run bgs on horde or ally with me or guild actively. i had to remove you to add new people.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

/Bump

To join groups or if looking to join the most ACTIVE 24 Guild in bracket on both factions. Pm me,

Also contact Burger, Temp or Drad in game to join a Bg group or info on joining guild.

F2ps have started to rise on Alex as well. Will grab to fill in with groups if geared.

Due to Guild activity being high & stable. Sanctuåry is looking for Real Ids on both factions . Looking to start Wargames to then start doing premading vs other guilds soon 10 vs 10. Then will look start Premading other Active 24 Guilds on either faction for fun.

We are currently getting all members to make toons on both factions and strengthening.

Sanctuary is 1-3 members from having a stable 15-20 lvl 24s members online. We have over 150-200 members but were looking for more core for active daily 20. For our own 10 vs 10 Wargames. Pm me your real id if intrested in joining:

1) our 5 mans

2) Wargames

3) to join Horde / Alliance Sanctuåry guild
a) No drama
b) respect all your Guildies views
c) must be able to squash any drama you had with new and current Guildies
d) you have problems bring it to Honeybadger first before reacting

Pm me your Real ID if intrested

If your guild shows sign of not supporting 24's or is dying hit me up

We are the most Active Guild in the bracket on either faction

Due to no one wanting to Premade us, Our goal is in a week or 2 is forming 5 mans on both sides horde and ally. Sync queuing against eachother with viable comps and hoping other 10 in bg are f2ps. Which would = a balanced game. Well see how the sync queuing goes :).

in theory 24s r happy no face rolling games and f2p are happy cuase it's a balance fair game. Guildies will be invited first and then will be pugging to fill in spots. Also it would promote f2ps on our server. We are trying to do more exclusive stuff that other guilds can't even touch on any bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Running Sanctuary Horde vs Sanctuary Ally 5 vs 5 reg wsg trying to sync que :)

Sanc Ally beating Sanc horde 2 bgs already :(

Cleaning up my real id list for 5th time, Looking to add Active real Ids looking to bg and Wargames on Mon & Thurs. Either faction. For thoses I deleted off list. I hadn't either ran with you in a while or you stopped 24 bging. Nothing personal. Real id capped can't add new people. Some good people in need of a Guild or can't find people to run with. So I felt the need to clear up some room on real id.

Bump for you. Currently level up your server horde side. I'm always playing my 24's now, love'em.
I'll pm you with my real id. ;)

Bump for guild, been playing actively on both horde and alliance sides. Been running up to 9mans on both when people are available. Wargames started up again 1/31/13, and we plan to continue running on Monday and Thurs nights, 7pm Alexstraza server time (Central ST) Look forwards to seeing more guildies on there.

Looking for more real ids to on any faction for grouping up with Sanctuary , Wargames or Guild recruitment. Pm me your real id with link to your armory. Please don't post.

I get several read id requests during games. I rarely add unless I know who our are. So looking to add social people real id who are ACTIVE P2p Lvl 20's - Lvl 24s looking to fill in spots when needed. Having Vent & a mic are a plus.

Send me your real id and 24s name and faction. Horde or Ally 24s

Do they need to be on your server or is it now global?
Really haven't socialized much since the guild i was in started playing Star Wars when it came out....yeah, that long ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Lately i just Q solo and it gets rather boring fast.

Users who are viewing this thread