<Same Score Different Day> - Aggramar [H] Recruiting!

Attachments

• zooHXie.jpg
    zooHXie.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 121
  • VsMRKZf.jpg
    VsMRKZf.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 119
  • hGzQqf9.jpg
    hGzQqf9.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 117
  • f1MopQq.jpg
    f1MopQq.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 199
  • WRu7n9i.jpg
    WRu7n9i.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm coming back to twinking after years. I played in TBC as a hunter. I'm looking at starting up again and I'm looking for an active community.

Would I be able to join this guild? I'd have to reroll on this server as all of my 90's are on another server :)

I wouldnt they break their own rules when it comes to GY camping then kicks you out once you GY camp with them : P

I'm coming back to twinking after years. I played in TBC as a hunter. I'm looking at starting up again and I'm looking for an active community.

Would I be able to join this guild? I'd have to reroll on this server as all of my 90's are on another server :)

I can log on and provide you with everything you need, but I can't currently guarantee a lot of activity in the guild. I'm on a bit of a break myself, so I'm not fully up to speed on that part.

they break their own rules when it comes to GY camping

Feel free to provide a screenshot or any other kind of proof of a SSDD member GY-farming in the 19 bracket and I'll deal with them myself.

I can log on and provide you with everything you need, but I can't currently guarantee a lot of activity in the guild. I'm on a bit of a break myself, so I'm not fully up to speed on that part.

Feel free to provide a screenshot or any other kind of proof of a SSDD member GY-farming in the 19 bracket and I'll deal with them myself.

This wasnt 19s it was the 20-24 and junoo was with me also the guy that kicked me cause he's a brat

This wasnt 19s it was the 20-24 and junoo was with me also the guy that kicked me cause he's a brat

We don't really have any strict rules when it comes to 20-24s, most of us don't take the bracket very seriously. Junoo is indeed a brat.

<3

We don't really have any strict rules when it comes to 20-24s, most of us don't take the bracket very seriously. Junoo is indeed a brat.

<3

So exacly why did I get kicked then? According to him it was due to GY camping which he was doing. I don't really care anymore thou since I pretty much never visit aggramar but imo it's dumb

So exacly why did I get kicked then? According to him it was due to GY camping which he was doing. I don't really care anymore thou since I pretty much never visit aggramar but imo it's dumb

I had a chat with some members and it turns out most of them didn't enjoy your company. I don't mean to be rude, but basically you were removed for being a tool. I'm not sure why Junoo told you something different, but I'll talk to him about it.

I had a chat with some members and it turns out most of them didn't enjoy your company. I don't mean to be rude, but basically you were removed for being a tool. I'm not sure why Junoo told you something different, but I'll talk to him about it.

ROFL I did one bg with em didnt say a word. And apparently they made up their mind after one BG. Just shows how bad the community on Aggramar truely is.

Users who are viewing this thread