<Same Score Different Day> - Aggramar [H] Recruiting!

That would be brilliant, I'd really appreciate it :) I have PM'ed you my battletag and have also sent you a request :) Thanks again
As you might have noticed, I was AFK at the time you wrote to me.
Try again now, I will invite right away! :)

so are you guys still active after the pre patch, cause i'm thinking about returning to 19 after a long fucking break :)

so are you guys still active after the pre patch, cause i'm thinking about returning to 19 after a long fucking break :)

We are still around, yeah. :) I can't really comment on our activity atm though, as I just came back from a break myself, but I know all our core members are preparing for 19s & 29s in WoD.

sounds great man hope too see you around again, all tho i don't think that you remember me, but i can say for sure that i will be comming aggramar then :)

Bump. Just wanted to say that we have a few tinks playing atm, so if anyone is looking to roll a horde character we'd be happy to have you. Funding etc can be arranged. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello i might be intressed, is there any activ twinking going on? :)
Im from frostmane ally so i might need some help.
I have level 90 hordes(stormscale) all BOA (except ring)

Hello i might be intressed, is there any activ twinking going on? :)
Im from frostmane ally so i might need some help.
I have level 90 hordes(stormscale) all BOA (except ring)

Yeah! We can help you out with everything you need. Add my BattleTag Squidgy#2697 if you want to speak in-game. :)

Just want to say, awesome GM and friendly/skilled players, looking to improve and expand the 19 twink community, if you have what it takes to put time and dedication into building the EU servers 19 twink community then <Same Score Different Day> is the home for you! Get involved! :cool:

Just a little update.
The EU 19 Twink community has seen a HUGE up rise in activity recently, and with that, the Guild has recruited loads of like minded players who are active and skilled at Twinking! With that said,

we are currently looking for all classes! But would prefer players that know how to play the following:

• Restoration FC Druid
• Balance Druid
• Restoration Shaman
• Brewmaster Monk
• Arcane/Frost Mage

More and more players are joining both Horde & Alliance each day, with this said, premade groups/competitive WSG and maybe EU Tournements could happen!

Overall we're accepting all friendly, new, or veteran, skilled players, but would prefer if you had experience and join the 19 Twink revolution that is happening!

Thanks, looking forward to seeing you join our active Guild! :cool:

I'm back!

Glad you're back Mezz! Was super fun playing WSG with you and the team today! ;)

I have a mage in the guild at the moment but only got to level 15 due to an activity lul, if I was to get him to 19 is it possible to get gift enchants? My mains are on other servers, which I am willing to pay on if it helps? Anyway, yeah, peace

Users who are viewing this thread