Russia=North Korea

What u mean. Russia and Putin are alpha as fck m8. North Korea are a bunch of poor commies thinking they are big shots. Not sure how you getting a connection there m8.

Tsar Bomba (Russian: Царь-бомба; "Tsar-bomb") was the Western nickname for the Soviet RDS-220 hydrogen bomb (code name Vanya), the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated. In theory, the bomb had a maximum yield of 100 megatons if it were to have included a U-238 tamper, but because only one bomb was built, this theory was never demonstrated.

tsar%20bomba%20chart.gif

Tsar Bomba (Russian: Царь-бомба; "Tsar-bomb") was the Western nickname for the Soviet RDS-220 hydrogen bomb (code name Vanya), the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated. In theory, the bomb had a maximum yield of 100 megatons if it were to have included a U-238 tamper, but because only one bomb was built, this theory was never demonstrated.

tsar%20bomba%20chart.gif

It actually never yielded 100 MG because the blast wave reverberated back from the ground. It "only" yielded 50.

Trinity/Hiroshima were not Hydrogen bombs they were atom bombs.

It actually never yielded 100 MG because the blast wave reverberated back from the ground. It "only" yielded 50.

I never said anything about it actually yielding 100 Mt. lol.

Tsar Bomba (Russian: Царь-бомба; "Tsar-bomb") was the Western nickname for the Soviet RDS-220 hydrogen bomb (code name Vanya), the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated. IN THEORY, the bomb had a maximum yield of 100 megatons IF IT WERE TO HAVE INCLUDED A U-238 TAMPER, but because only one bomb was built, THIS THEORY WAS NEVER DEMONSTRATED.

Trinity/Hiroshima were not Hydrogen bombs they were atom bombs.

And yes, I realize Trinity/Hiroshima were atom bombs. I simply used that illustration to show that Russia's Tsar Bomba remains the most powerful human-made explosion in history.

Might want to look at want you posted again.

You might want to do the same. I even underlined, bold-faced, and CAPITALIZED some keywords for you m8.

In THEORY, the bomb had a maximum yield of 100 megatons IF it were to have included a U-238 TAMPER, BUT because ONLY ONE BOMB was built, THIS THEORY WAS NEVER DEMONSTRATED.

Last edited:
You might want to do the same. I even underlined, bold-faced, and capitalized some keywords for you m8.

Thus the reason I stated it never yielded 100,000 kilotons of TNT. Because it didn't.
I also did not state that you said it did.

Have a nice day my friend. The last word shall be yours.

Russia has fired nuclear bombs.
Why am I not surprised finding you here replying... So how many have they used? you are saying "bombs" and on who, how many people died etc etc, you get my point..

tsar%20bomba%20chart.gif

Has this one ever been used? No, they only tested it. Many more countries tested atom bombs.

AMERICA ACTUALLY USED ONE

Last edited:
Speaking of nukes....

This is what they say on their national state media, this is what millions of those senile extra chromosome individuals see daily

"Military experts have estimated if you detonate a nuclear warhead in space over Nebraska, it 'll knock out all electronics in the US, southern provinces in canada, and northern states of mexico"

This is another state channel(mind the date, these shitheads have been at it for a while)

"Russia is the sole country on earth, that can truly turn the United States into radioactive dust"

tl:dr threatening to nuke the whole world, this is straight up north korea shit...

russia just need to be slapped with very tough sanctions and quarantined off from the rest of the civilized world just like the soviet union was. It is THE #1 threat to all of the Western world

Last edited:
been listening to NATO propaganda i see

Nope I dont think most European countries or NATO even see russia as a terrorist organization(ok sure they are 100% aware of it but there would be no point to tell the general population).

You and Agonist seem like two quite reasonable and intelligent people so ill leave this here again.

Russia IS A threat. Just because they look white doesnt mean that they dont have a 19th century mindset

NATO is a threat, just because they look white doesnt mean that they dont have a 19th century mindset.

I find these interesting to watch. I'm very worrisome about the next world war, but interesting nonetheless. Really puts our current fueds into such a small perspective.

This vid has some misinformation regarding all the German soldiers being Nazis, and a few other little knit-picks. But a worth-while watch.

And this shows how much we should avoid war. Nobody wants this, but it is a very appreciative and poetic reminder of what previous generations fought for. The war to end all wars. If we start another conflict on this scale, they'd have fought for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread