US Rshaman LFGuild

@Zioni If you're looking for guilds for wargames, the only active ones on NA are GSC and Racial Inequality.
yeah 19s are shit now both on EU and US, just people decide to wargame now over pugs which has killed everything ( same people that were happy over the separation). Selfish noobs.

yeah 19s are shit now both on EU and US, just people decide to wargame now over pugs which has killed everything ( same people that were happy over the separation). Selfish noobs.
Yeah, I don't even play retail anymore. Haven't for a few weeks now. I moved to a wotlk server, 19s have consistent pops all day :)
[doublepost=1557275019,1557273486][/doublepost]
Lol all I said was to msg a warlords of warsong member if they were on to get an inv and yall immediately starting criticizing the guild for no reason. I've been invited to many "exclusive" or "competitive" guilds because people drool over gfed gear, but they all die within a month. Especially in the dead af times we are in now, I just offered for him to be in the most sustainably active and socializing guild out there to my knowledge. Also good luck even getting enough people for the twink cup this year lmao, unless blizz miraculously reverses the unmerging. Cant wait to watch the one team vs the only other team.
The reason you and your guild are getting criticized is because Zioni clearly states that he's looking for a wargaming guild and you mention one that isn't.

Yeah, I don't even play retail anymore. Haven't for a few weeks now. I moved to a wotlk server, 19s have consistent pops all day :)
[doublepost=1557275019,1557273486][/doublepost]
The reason you and your guild are getting criticized is because Zioni clearly states that he's looking for a wargaming guild and you mention one that isn't.
True I didnt see that at first but it's not like we've never done wargames (except after 8.1.5) and we've held plenty of arena and 1v1 events within guild. It was just an option i threw out there incase he wanted to join. And I never see any1 from any other guild wargaming and apparently as you just mentioned there were only 2 active. If he wants to wargame, he can make a 59 since they wargame every night

Well with the new TC thread being posted you could look for the teams that maybe aren't full. I'm also sure there will be free agent threads again like there is every year with random teams popping up out of no where.

On a side note. Hey Big Z!

Users who are viewing this thread