US Rshaman LFGuild

Zioni

The Mentor
If anyone is looking for a Rshaman in BH - Horde/Ally. I am a EU player but now due to night shifts I am able to play US games again. I am experienced, but i want to play wgs to expand my knowledge and sharpen my performance. I want to mainly play Rshaman on US but i do have some area of experience in Fcing.

cheers fellas. See you lot in bg's

I will talk to the boys, but regardless this boy got skills and always works on his game, pick em up

he wants a good guild that will be competitive not some pug random guild

Random guild is better than nothing it seems. The 19’s are as cliquey as a bunch of High School girls that boast about each other in their clique and gossip about the other girls outside their clique. They are a tough nut to crack.

Good luck finding your home my friend!

/cheers

Last edited:
he wants a good guild that will be competitive not some pug random guild
Better than all those guilds with a whole 0 or 1 active member. And competitive in what? All those wargames yall be doing? lmao. Did a few 59 wargames and horde stomped alliance everytime. Wargames are a joke and 19 is too dead to be competitive in anything.
Also, acting like any of yall are better than any random twink (or me) is pretty sad.

Last edited:
Better than all those guilds with a whole 0 or 1 active member. And competitive in what? All those wargames yall be doing? lmao. Did a few 59 wargames and horde stomped alliance everytime. Wargames are a joke and 19 is too dead to be competitive in anything.
Also, acting like any of yall are better than any random twink (or me) is pretty sad.
You are very out of the loop.

i doubt id even be able to find 9 other twinks, and where is your TC winning badge? guess you dont have any skill if you cant win one
I haven't won a TC, but the two I played in were extremely fun, and have competitive games. Playing with 9+ other people, practising every night was extremely fun and rewarding when we one our game versus one of the winning favourites, resulting in a video of our nerd screams. The pugs and premades at the time were extremely competitive because of the guild v guild atmosphere and rivalries. The 2015 twink cup was hands down the best time I have had in my 14+ years of World of Warcraft.

Being in a good 19 guild versus a Better Luck Next Time or Warsong Warlords is akin to being in a raiding guild versus a shitty social leveling guild.

I haven't won a TC, but the two I played in were extremely fun, and have competitive games. Playing with 9+ other people, practising every night was extremely fun and rewarding when we one our game versus one of the winning favourites, resulting in a video of our nerd screams. The pugs and premades at the time were extremely competitive because of the guild v guild atmosphere and rivalries. The 2015 twink cup was hands down the best time I have had in my 14+ years of World of Warcraft.

Being in a good 19 guild versus a Better Luck Next Time or Warsong Warlords is akin to being in a raiding guild versus a shitty social leveling guild.
Ya that must've been fun for a week, how many do u see active now though, 1-2? And maybe I would play it if outlaw and rogue in general rn wasnt trash and boring as hell

Ya that must've been fun for a week, how many do u see active now though, 1-2? And maybe I would play it if outlaw and rogue in general rn wasnt trash and boring as hell
It was fun for the months leading up to it, and outside of that I met people I still play with today and there were still competitive games.

And you're playing rogue wrong if you think it's trash.

All of your posts result in the obvious conclusion that you're just a dog shit player.

It was fun for the months leading up to it, and outside of that I met people I still play with today and there were still competitive games.

And you're playing rogue wrong if you think it's trash.

All of your posts result in the obvious conclusion that you're just a dog shit player.
Its dmg is trash, and spending 80% of the game in stealth or ccing ppl isnt exactly fun.

Users who are viewing this thread