RNG of the day - Fun thread

LennywBT

SpeeDIO
Hello everyone ,

So, i had this extreme RNG while running Blackfathom deeps yesterday, and it gave me the idea of making a fun thread.

This thread's purpose is to share your luck, on rare quality items that drop in dungeons, world etc. Pretty much anything rare.

How to improve your experience with farming SFK : Here is a guide made by [MENTION=6446]Mocha[/MENTION] http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f204/fastest-sfk-farming-possible-62087/ Don't miss it.

--------------

My RNG on that run:

So, i was kind of bored - and i thought i'd go do some runs- I chose BFD because SFK gives me a headache.

After clearing up my bags, selling everything, i went in BFD. The first mobs i killed dropped a Blue Quality Staff. Then...

gYot6ni.jpg

This SS speaks itself - At that same moment, Tree Bark Jacket and Ring of Precision dropped... i was mind-blown.

Trust me tho - it gets worse...

jbBFiRA.jpg

That same run i got Keller's Griddle.

Pretty much 4 rare quality items in one run, including Ring of Precision, which i sold on AH super fast. That's why i thought i'd include it here -

idE6uAN.jpg

--------------

Share your RNG of the day - and peace out!

F2p friend of mine was tagging along while I did some Archaeology. They needed certain rares for their Glorious achievment, I needed someone to talk to. I plop down in one of my digsites, and this happens:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I don't have a screenshot to prove it, so take it or leave it.

Decided one week I would dedicate runs in SFK just to see if I would have any luck getting a single rare to drop. I ended up that week with 2 gloomshrouds, 2 shadowfangs, 6 MTB, a necrology robe, and a duskbringer. After that week I decided I would never run SFK again because I would just be disappointed.

Other then that week though, my RNG is no fun... :p

This happened a while back, but I was running SFK and got 2x Shadowfangs in 1 pull.

Although I was farming for gloom and after 10 Shadowfangs I have yet to see a gloom

Lenny you goober, you forgot to cover the left side of the screen where your mailing adding has the gold.

** reserved for any future RNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Lack of RNG...
I have EVERY shipyard achievement done. Have had them done. And have STILL not gotten the rings.

/cheers

Lack of RNG...
I have EVERY shipyard achievement done. Have had them done. And have STILL not gotten the rings.

/cheers

Thanks for reminding me to check my shipyards.

Don't have proof of it any longer so not exactly expecting people to believe it but I shall continue.. came back to WoW about month ago after hiatus since MoP. I saw on twinkinfo that the once gf'ed gloom now dropped again so I decided to run SFK not expecting anything but linen and wool cloth. 6 runs in I had acquired 2 glooms and 1 mindthrust. I decided to continue and after roughly 50 SFK runs I had managed to get in total 3 glooms 2 shadowfangs and 1 mindthrust.

I clicked an advertisement that told me I was its one millionth person to visit the site. So now I have 3 free Ipads and yacht in the Caribean. What luck!

Users who are viewing this thread