Rl picture thread for 19s

Sanitarium said:
seeing as how there are 3 threads at ~40+ pages each, i'm going to go ahead and call you dumb.

you're bummed.

edit for clarity:

3 RL Picture threads at ~40+ pages each

how does that change anything to my point ? I guess have fun looking at 13 years old, kind of creepy if you ask me.

Ummm beards are out do you like my grey mustache its the new thing all the grand masters are wearing them

Seleyzor said:
13 years old kids should not post their picture on the internet any reasonable mod that isn't a creeper should delete this thread unless the said mod is a 13 years old himself ' cough '

Man, will you quit being a Debbi Downer, PLEEEASSSEE. I'm just trying to help out here, and you're all giving me nothing in return! I posted a person picture of me and my train! Please no comments if you're just going to crack wise!

Hbotz said:
Ummm beards are out do you like my grey mustache its the new thing all the grand masters are wearing them

It's quite nifty.

Although that picture is proof that you're to young to weild such epicness.

Reflexes said:
Man, will you quit being a Debbi Downer, PLEEEASSSEE. I'm just trying to help out here, and you're all giving me nothing in return! I posted a person picture of me and my train! Please no comments if you're just going to crack wise!

You have a nice train.

Seleyzor said:
how does that change anything to my point ? I guess have fun looking at 13 years old, kind of creepy if you ask me.

unfortunately for you, you didnt have a point to begin with so i had nothing to change. if they willingly post their pictures on the forums, then it's hardly considered creeping.

go be dumb somewhere else please.

p.s. buy any r1 accts lately? :):)

p.p.s. sorry for being off topic mr. flexes

Sanitarium said:
unfortunately for you, you didnt have a point to begin with so i had nothing to change. if they willingly post their pictures on the forums, then it's hardly considered creeping.

No problem, sir! Post a pic!

tryiapriest3 said:
It's quite nifty.

Although that picture is proof that you're to young to weild such epicness.

You have a nice train.

Why thank you, I carved it myself!

Flyblowsion said:
u aint no gangsta

Hahaha, nah this one time though. My dad and I were working on some model trains(It's kind of our thing haha) and we hear these kids dropping N's and F's...Well we promptly called the proper authority and got those "gangstas" arrested. So I guess you could say I'm pretty badass haha :)

Sanitarium said:

If you aren't smart enought to see it, its your own problem sir. I guess creeper looking at 13 years old picture is fine with you.

p.s. you are still mad ?

p.s.s. how are your detective skills going on ?

Reflexes said:
Hahaha, nah this one time though. My dad and I were working on some model trains(It's kind of our thing haha) and we hear these kids dropping N's and F's...Well we promptly called the proper authority and got those "gangstas" arrested. So I guess you could say I'm pretty badass haha :)

Oh you fancy huh

Seleyzor said:
If you aren't smart enought to see it, its your own problem sir. I guess creeper looking at 13 years old picture is fine with you.

p.s. you are still mad ?

p.s.s. how are your detective skills going on ?

we have a thread dedicated to this kind of thing that was started long before my time. therefore you dont have a point. shut up and dont come back.

p.s. learn english, you look like a ****ing retard.

p.p.s. not mad, just curious bc i know u might have bought a vicious glad character :):)

p.p.p.s. very good, solving the mysteries of many bought s5 r1 druids

Swagga of a champion

Sanitarium said:
we have a thread dedicated to this kind of thing that was started long before my time. therefore you dont have a point. shut up and dont come back.

p.s. learn english, you look like a ****ing retard.

p.p.s. not mad, just curious bc i know u might have bought a vicious glad character :):)

p.p.p.s. very good, solving the mysteries of many bought s5 r1 druids

How does that make it any less wrong or any less creepy ? Are you 12 , because you really sound like it with the kind of logic you are giving me there.

p.s. learn 2 language, or stay ignorant. You are doing pretty good so far.

p.p.s. very mad it seemed like

p.p.p.s. not so good it seems, still have nothing beside your constant crying and jealousy

killar.jpg

Seleyzor said:
p.s. learn 2 language, or stay ignorant. You are doing pretty good so far.

p.p.s. very mad it seemed like

p.p.p.s. not so good it seems, still have nothing beside your constant crying and jealousy

in the process of becoming fluent in french.

it wld be very kewl if u bought a r1 vicious glad since its new and stuff :):)

im very jealous. r1 accounts cost very much money.

stay on topic plz, dont want to infract you :):)

Users who are viewing this thread