Rl picture thread for 19s

i probably should, but its one of the few posts that isnt about waw tawent atm so i'll let it live until someone else finds it and isn't as lazy as i am

Reflexes said:
I'd rather this stay in the 19 community :)

you like them young twinks? ;D

Reflexes said:
Alright, just keep it pg! we have young twinks observing these here forums.

Are you making fun of me because I am young? Anyways.

images

Cheruhbim said:
Are you making fun of me because I am young? Anyways.

images

look at them thunder thighs

Sanitarium said:
look at them thunder thighs

lolmygfhasthunderthighs

im sorry

Firetruckk said:
you changed your post brah

Yeah, I didn't want to get an infraction or risk getting one.

Please stop trolling in this thread. I'm honestly just trying to create a more accepting community for the 19 twinks. Can we PLEASE get this on topic before it's locked by a moderator

Reflexes said:
Please stop trolling in this thread. I'm honestly just trying to create a more accepting community for the 19 twinks. Can we PLEASE get this on topic before it's locked by a moderator

I completely agree. I apologize on my behalf for the last 5 posts of spam. I shall talk to my girlfriend about her weight so we prevent these spam posts in the future. Thank you for accepting my apology.

Cheruhbim said:
I completely agree. I apologize on my behalf for the last 5 posts of spam. I shall talk to my girlfriend about her weight so we prevent these spam posts in the future. Thank you for accepting my apology.

made me lol. thank you.

13 years old kids should not post their picture on the internet any reasonable mod that isn't a creeper should delete this thread unless the said mod is a 13 years old himself ' cough '

seeing as how there are 3 threads at ~40+ pages each, i'm going to go ahead and call you dumb.

you're bummed.

edit for clarity:

3 RL Picture threads at ~40+ pages each

Users who are viewing this thread