Rl picture thread for 19s

tryiapriest3 said:
killar.jpg

I just got that much sexier.

Please real pictures only.

Sanitarium said:
in the process of becoming fluent in french.

it wld be very kewl if u bought a r1 vicious glad since its new and stuff :):)

im very jealous. r1 accounts cost very much money.

stay on topic plz, dont want to infract you :):)

Considering you are the one off topic shouldn't you infract yourself ?

All I read is ' WAHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH ' bring any proof please. It would be very hard to do so since I've been playing with the same people for the past 3-4 years on the same character and I still play with them lol. I don't even know why you bring this up. It must upset you really deep inside, its okay tho you aren't the first baby pulling a tantrum it's nothing new.

And as I said , other thread about this exist ? How does it make it any less wrong or any less creepy ? am I talking to a 12 years old here ?

Cheruhbim said:
Please real pictures only.

I'm going to have to agree, as entertaining as that might be. :)

Seleyzor said:

All I read is ' WAHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH ' bring any proof please. It would be very hard to do so since I've been playing with the same people for the past 3-4 years on the same character and I still play with them lol. I don't even know why you bring this up. It must upset you really deep inside, its okay tho you aren't the first baby pulling a tantrum it's nothing new.

And as I said , other thread about this exist ? How does it make it any less wrong or any less creepy ? am I talking to a 12 years old here ?

Ummm, this isn't your thread.

>willingly posting their own photos

>willingly

>consent

you're dumb. i told you to stay on topic.

chris2.jpg

green shirt pimpinnn

Seleyzor said:

Yet you secretly still sneak a peak at every picture on this thread. You stay on this thread instead of taking it to PMs. I know your secret you sly dog.

Mind****ed.

Hey hero wanted me to post this, it's him and his brother zero. They're identical guess who's who!

ivguuh.jpg

Sàxxon said:
shit sanitarium u just went boss mode

i go hard, ya dig

Sanitarium said:
>willingly posting their own photos

>willingly

>consent

you're dumb. i told you to stay on topic.

lol , how does willingly or conscent change anything ? You sir are pretty stupid. Though I saw that coming already with your constent crying.

This kid is WILLINGLY having sex with this 60 years old man. So since he is WILLINGLY doing it there is nothing wrong with such a thing. He has the kid CONSCENT so everything is fine.

While this exemple might be extreme, it might be obvious enought to make your tiny brain realize how stupid your arguments are.

O and I am on topic :) happy mad man ?

Sàxxon said:
ynp8j.jpg

not my best pic but my gf is lookin hot!

Damn rogues.

>How does it make it less wrong

We don't force them to post their pictures, they're willingly posting them and accept any and all responsibility for whatever happens with or to them.

>Less creepy

They're putting themselves out there to either be judged, or to be looked at. Clearly they don't care.

>Am I talk to a 12 years old here

Learn English.

>This kid is WILLINGLY having sex with this 60 years old man. So since he is WILLINGLY doing it there is nothing wrong with such a thing. He has the kid CONSCENT so everything is fine.

Is the kid 18? Then sure, theres nothing wrong with him willingly having sex with a 60 year old man. However, these forums are not the place for this type of discussion.

>O and I am on topic happy mad man ?

Nope, I still haven't seen a picture and I issued my warning. I'm not going to infract every post you make (including your latest one) for not staying on topic and inciting trolling/flaming.

Edited the layout for easier reading.

Users who are viewing this thread