Rip pac

No I donated and i'm pretty sure the system automatically took away my mvp status for some reason, I don't believe it was intentional. Will probs be back in no time.

No I donated and i'm pretty sure the system automatically took away my mvp status for some reason, I don't believe it was intentional. Will probs be back in no time.

Give this fucking man the rainbow color font please will ya TI

It has the opposite effect. Seeing how corrupt the 19 Twink Cup potentially is actually deters one from bothering to try and participate, knowing that simply "playing by the rules" will not be sufficient.

Not that Drayner or I ever had an intention to participate. I have a full-time job this summer and thus I don't have the time to dedicate to getting back into the game. I'm content with playing League of Legends casually. That said, I still (and always have) browsed these forums because I care about the community and I know a wealth of players who still actively play.

I have and will always try to remain "in the loop" when I can.

By trying to "help" the community, you are only hindering it. You sit here and even say yourself that what you are doing deters people from entering the Twink Cup. You know what is keeping this bracket alive? The Twink Cup and nothing more. Myrm had this great idea that he would see to fruition the rebirth of the 19 bracket in WoD, and it worked flawlessly. It was rough at first but now we get 1-2 games at a time every night and have been since shortly after WoD released. Ddos was a problem last year, as we are striving to relinquish it this year we expect everyone's cooperation and support in making this bracket a better and more competitive environment. This year is going to be a huge success,

Myrm, HB, Pizza, Conq, and many others are bound determined to make that image come to light. What you are doing is simply slandering and speculating about the "underground activities" of certain pillar's of the community. This bracket hangs on by a small thread and if you truly care about its image and its prosperity, then you wouldn't be hindering it's progress.

Pizza got DDoS'd several times last year during the Twink Cup and it pissed them off something fierce after the tournament. It tied simply because of DDoS. This year we are taking precautions as a community to prevent such heinous actions from reoccurring. If what you are saying turns out to be true, there is truth, and it is prevalent then we will simply re-do the game or pursue some sort of recompense. But until that day, your words are empty and your methods of achieving a harmonious Twink Cup are invalid and harmful to the image the Twink Cup has obtained.

By trying to "help" the community, you are only hindering it. You sit here and even say yourself that what you are doing deters people from entering the Twink Cup. You know what is keeping this bracket alive? The Twink Cup and nothing more. Myrm had this great idea that he would see to fruition the rebirth of the 19 bracket in WoD, and it worked flawlessly. It was rough at first but now we get 1-2 games at a time every night and have been since shortly after WoD released. Ddos was a problem last year, as we are striving to relinquish it this year we expect everyone's cooperation and support in making this bracket a better and more competitive environment. This year is going to be a huge success,

Myrm, HB, Pizza, Conq, and many others are bound determined to make that image come to light. What you are doing is simply slandering and speculating about the "underground activities" of certain pillar's of the community. This bracket hangs on by a small thread and if you truly care about its image and its prosperity, then you wouldn't be hindering it's progress.

Pizza got DDoS'd several times last year during the Twink Cup and it pissed them off something fierce after the tournament. It tied simply because of DDoS. This year we are taking precautions as a community to prevent such heinous actions from reoccurring. If what you are saying turns out to be true, there is truth, and it is prevalent then we will simply re-do the game or pursue some sort of recompense. But until that day, your words are empty and your methods of achieving a harmonious Twink Cup are invalid and harmful to the image the Twink Cup has obtained.

Yup

I'm sorry but it's very ironic that you're complaining about ddosing while playing with bigmoran.

Moran's hilarious, he's also a known for entering into such territory.

mI9dIKw.gif

And I'm sure the stifling of discussion is exactly what you wanted as well, given only SR people "liked" the move by Kincaide.

It's pretty easy to see the true face/motivations of those who like to present themselves as the great representatives of the 19 bracket. :rolleyes:

My only goal was to expose the unfair competitive advantages out there that the vast majority of twinks are left blind to. But if others wish to discuss changes to the 19 Twink Cup they are free to do so as well--that is what free discussion is all about.

Stifling discussion on these topics, on the other hand, does nothing to further the competitive nature of this bracket--it actually does the opposite. I'm not sure what kind of victory it is that you think you've "won".

On the contrary, that was my first post in either this thread or the locked one. It was just my main takeaway from reading a couple dozen pages of blather. I am sure you will go back into your hole until the next opportunity to post negative walls of text at SR or Pizza occurs, so go ahead and finish whatever you have to say, get it all out.

Wow... So if the twink cup is 'corrupt', and the leader of one of the top guilds is caught buying a flag return bot, we should just let it go, cause taking actions would hurt the bracket? I bet some people would rather play in a bot-less brackey that gets a few pops a day, than in a bracket with more activity and filled with bots..

And here comes the hate and vitriol from the SR gang. Thankfully, Snack took the words right out of my mouth.

Wow... So if the twink cup is 'corrupt', and the leader of one of the top guilds is caught buying a flag return bot, we should just let it go, cause taking actions would hurt the bracket? I bet some people would rather play in a bot-less brackey that gets a few pops a day, than in a bracket with more activity and filled with bots..

Apparently I'm the bad guy for pointing out rampant cheating in 19s that could threaten the integrity of the cup. Excellent logic.

This is quite a cop out. I've never used any form of botting or pvp enhancers and I want nothing more than to cream skill ratio and any other team in this tournament.

If you simply don't want to play in this tourney because of outside and RL things then don't but a lot of us are playing because we still love this bracket and are emeresed in it, maybe you should try it rather sitting on the fence.

That's great Saxx. But you don't speak for the entire communit . That's why these problems were brought up--to bring awareness to these issues that so many had no idea about. Instead, you try to crucify the messenger.

Painaid, the issue is that we are dealing with people that just don't care. They come from a different walk of life from some of us. They just see the means to an end. That is it. They do not think long term. They think here and now. You can expect nothing less from a Millennial.

/cheers

That is it. They do not think long term. They think here and now. You can expect nothing less from a Millennial.

/cheers

Everyone on The GG Nineteen Team besides two members are millennials. Millennials do care, they are just highly selective.

Millenneals was not meant as an insult. It was a description. And I am pretty sure I am spot on that the majority of the posters here on this forum are Millenneals. It would be wrong of me to state that every person of a group is that way.

/cheers
Allybeboba

Millenneals was not meant as an insult. It was a description. And I am pretty sure I am spot on that the majority of the posters here on this forum are Millenneals. It would be wrong of me to state that every person of a group is that way.

/cheers
Allybeboba

You used it in a derogatory sense. Painaid is a millenneal FYI.. and if you aren't a millenneal and still browse this forum, maybe you should do some "thinking ahead"

You used it in a derogatory sense. Painaid is a millenneal FYI.. and if you aren't a millenneal and still browse this forum, maybe you should do some "thinking ahead"

Perhaps it is you that should study up on the subject matter. How much experience with analytical demographics and metrics do you have involving human behavior pattens? Feel free to study up on the subject matter of the Millenneals generation and we can discuss them further through PMs at length.
I used Millenneals in a sense as they normal act as a group, as numerous studies have indicated(some of which I have contributed), not as individuals. For the second time, there was no insult intended against one particular person. You are looking for an arguement where their is none. Carry on.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread