US Returning from MOP, Questions

You need a very high IQ to understand the subtle nuances and hidden social commentary to fully appreciate the importance of this historic and groundbreaking thread.
Pretty sure it's just two people splitting hairs at each other like they have been for the past 3 years, nothing new...

your implication here is that vers overheal makes vers worthless when that is not at all the case. You only think you're being clever.

That was the implication. Except it do be like that.

Pretty sure it's just two people splitting hairs at each other like they have been for the past 3 years, nothing new...

You dont get this post count without getting dragged into every rabbit hole in your path.

You've been around since 2012 though so somehow 8k seems weak.

Ye there just arent as many rabbit holes these days. Also with the 24s gone so are my targets, now I have to fight over armor kits.
To be fair they could have mostly been from when liking wasnt a thing.

https://web.archive.org/web/2015031...orums/f43/questions-answers-53978/index2.html

Only had 800 likes on TI. Tbf there was a like cap back then and there was no @Sketchbag figure roaming the halls.

Also flashback to my signature which the mod that removed it called "A roaming @thread".

Chops said:
your implication here is that vers overheal makes vers worthless when that is not at all the case. You only think you're being clever.
That was the implication. Except it do be like that.
vers will lessen incoming dmg so thats a thing
[doublepost=1592008312,1592008071][/doublepost]
I prefer to call them 24 even if they wear new clothes.
i still have 24 shadow priest nightmares

Chops said:

vers will lessen incoming dmg so thats a thing

i still have 24 shadow priest nightmares
Not sure where youre going with this

Ah yes, real skill machines

alliance has sweaty premades almost 24/7 and most are just not very good at the game so if I was a f2p or vet i'd roll on horde

horde has less vets but I still win more than I lose vs the sweaty alli premades

and most alli players look like this

giphy.gif

[doublepost=1592021302,1592020929][/doublepost]I dunk on alliance like this all the time
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread