Restoring 39: 2nd part

Thanks Fia. Why is leveling so EXTREMELY BORING?

I've got to admit, you got really good, the RvRs vs. Kopnuss were amazing fun to watch. It just struck me that I haven't played more than... 20-odd duels and the odd arena-game against you. Are you in Blackout now?

Tetrica said:
I've got to admit, you got really good, the RvRs vs. Kopnuss were amazing fun to watch. It just struck me that I haven't played more than... 20-odd duels and the odd arena-game against you. Are you in Blackout now?

Hes coming soon *TM

i had my first real fights today. i lost them all, but i managed to put up a fight atleast once :p

gief tidal and more practice tomorrow!

Greetings folks,

Heard some news from a friend about some people re-establishing the 39 community again, thought I could check it myself. I must say I'm very happy with what I'm seeing here, relieving to know that 39 isn't lost yet & there is a lot to come. 49 games weren't that attractive -At least for me- due to some people treating the bracket ( which is supposed to be a fun bracket ) like a rated arena or rated bg's. Good to know they are not joining. ;)

Anyways...

Had a 39 PoD Paladin, my 1st Twink to ever exist, but sadly he isn't 39 anymore. All what I'm left with now is a 39 PoD Warrior & a 39 PoD Shaman. Might level a 39 lock if you guys confirm the activity of the bracket.

Thank you.

Ratatat said:
Greetings folks,

Heard some news from a friend about some people re-establishing the 39 community again, thought I could check it myself. I must say I'm very happy with what I'm seeing here, relieving to know that 39 isn't lost yet & there is a lot to come. 49 games weren't that attractive -At least for me- due to some people treating the bracket ( which is supposed to be a fun bracket ) like a rated arena or rated bg's. Good to know they are not joining. ;)

Anyways...

Had a 39 PoD Paladin, my 1st Twink to ever exist, but sadly he isn't 39 anymore. All what I'm left with now is a 39 PoD Warrior & a 39 PoD Shaman. Might level a 39 lock if you guys confirm the activity of the bracket.

Thank you.

WTB enhance shaman for 2v2. GOGO ally! :)

We are going to try get a WsG to rolling at Sunday 30 May at 19:00. ONLY SINGLE QUEUE, BOTH SIDES.

Updated main post.

Also Im thinking about geting a daily arena time where we try get more players online on. Even if people should be active more than just sheulded times, I think we should try get a time where more people are online soo people dont just log on and see that its only 1 member offline and log off again.

Daily arena times should be around the clock, really. And 1 members offline implies a heap of players online which means lots of arenas.

Sadly ratata, I am back. However, a pod equipped paladin/shaman isn´t too shabby.

Rogue-Pod Enhance Shaman provides a RIDICULOUS amount of burst and control, I´ve seen disc priests close to being globalled, although overall you will have an easier ride with an SL lock.

Tetrica said:
Daily arena times should be around the clock, really. And 1 members offline implies a heap of players online which means lots of arenas.
No, its not alround the clock and it's not going to be on a long time. I cant be bothered logg on playing arena for more than 1 hour against same team over and over. We need a time where poeple know other people will be online.

Well, I don't really mind as long as the battles are good. I'm online whenever I can be arsed tbh, make a poll or something in the top post if you want to establish a time or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread