Resto druid two piece T5 = God mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
sharing this with you so that more people will roll resto druid.

i mean, a rogue blowing all his cool downs can still kill me but i die to rogues a lot less now.

stack resil + 2 piece T5 = no need to go tree form whenever there is a rogue nearby

Laoise @ Winterhoof - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

also, take note of my spec, a tried and true resto spec.

edit: you may not agree with my brutal choice (i chose the 2 piece feral set to cap hit), you can go with 2 piece brutal resto.

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically, after you spend the 1 second global to shift you get an instant regrowth. Sounds good to me.

Why does a Druid need to go Tree around a Rogue? And how does 35 resilience change that?

So basically, after you spend the 1 second global to shift you get an instant regrowth. Sounds good to me.

my playstyle is stay in bear form and shift out to instant regrowth others and myself.

of course i HoT too when needed.

rogues rarely catch me in human form:)

Pretty situational. If you are staying in bear all the time just incase a rogue opens on you, your doing something very wrong.

However it does seem pretty nice, but having to shift out then back in again for an instant regrowth is not ideal in every situation, so to me it has limited usage.

cyaqt you read my mind, the dude plagues the bg forums, and i had no idea it was glancealot lol

nah, just hate cocky people from thrall, that bought their accounts, even though you're not there anymore. thats all
Who said he bought his account, seems like a pretty blind accusation.Op:Man I've been leveling a druid for an 85 gold slave but twinking him seems like it would be pretty sick. But I don't have the gold to twink another character out without an 85. Maybe I will level a second druid.:D

i have played against cyaqt, he is okay.

definitely not VG though, not even close.

i have played against cyaqt, he is okay.

definitely not VG though, not even close.

I've gone 73-2, or more, in battlegrounds. Only to have the person who killed me, once or twice, log over to tell me i don't deserve my character, carried by tazik, My class doesn't take skill, he's better, etc, etc.

Point is; Everybody can't play perfectly every minute they are online, People tend to remember mistakes, over others' excellence.

Least, that's how i see it.

I've gone 73-2, or more, in battlegrounds. Only to have the person who killed me, once or twice, log over to tell me i don't deserve my character, carried by tazik, My class doesn't take skill, he's better, etc, etc.

Point is; Everybody can't play perfectly every minute they are online, People tend to remember mistakes, over others' excellence.

Least, that's how i see it.

Crooked I - They - YouTube

Who said he bought his account, seems like a pretty blind accusation.Op:Man I've been leveling a druid for an 85 gold slave but twinking him seems like it would be pretty sick. But I don't have the gold to twink another character out without an 85. Maybe I will level a second druid.:D
Everyone knows he bought his account, and I have honestly nothing against that, but to start thinking you're better than everyone else because you have it is stupid. oh and OP: the 2 pce t5 could actually be great, ill let my friend know and see how it goes.

Everyone knows he bought his account, and I have honestly nothing against that, but to start thinking you're better than everyone else because you have it is stupid. oh and OP: the 2 pce t5 could actually be great, ill let my friend know and see how it goes.

good.

make sure you tell him about this magic macro (use it while in bear form) too:

/cast !Bear Form

you get the two piece T5 buff without "leaving" bear form:)

you can also use it to break slow/root etc.

when i am in bear form i use that macro A LOT. and it's always funny to see rogues wait for me to go into caster but i am like always in bear form (except during the tiny window after i cast instant regrowth), meanwhile i am throwing 6~7k regrowth here and there healing my teammates.

the key is: constant moving/pillar humping/power shift/instant regrowth.

and also tell him to gear like me except the two brutal feral pieces, i wear them because i really like being hit-capped. and also the agility helps my lacerate, i am probably the only 70 resto druid that lacerate whenever i get the chance to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread