US Rest in Peace, Sneaky. You will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. i did not know that thanks i spose dori, also for some reason it is showing i posted that comment twice for me if it is not just my screen playing tricks on me can a mod please delete the extra one. ty

I cannot even begin to find the words that could ever come close to being worthy of a comment about the passing of such a great person. All I merely can do is reflect upon my recent memories of him.

Behind the scenes the Twink Info staff had been trying to get Sneaky to take on a moderator position for quite some time. He always turned us down. Not because he doesn't love our community or wanted to dedicate the time to making our forums better regulated, but because he was such a kind hearted person. He realized how hard it would be to make the hard decisions against his family; our community aka his family. Now you all must see why we brought back Bracket Managers. We brought them back mainly because of Sneaky. You guys cannot begin to fathom the amount of moderation, work, and stress he took off our shoulders.

The shoes he has left empty, not only as a Twink Info staff member but as a pivotal 19 twink community member as well, are unfillable.

Rest in Peace Sneaky, i'm shocked. He was such a nice kid

I have relatives that lived in the Bahamas and I've been there a few times, car crashes are all too common down there.

I was bored before work today and wanted to check up on all the twinks I recently left behind, so I logged in to check on TI. Upon seeing this thread, I thought maybe Sneaky had quit the game just as I had recently. I read further and I was heartbroken. I had to leave a reply.

Despite our differences toward the debut of me playing this bracket, Sneaky has always been a stand up guy. A great competitor, a knowledgeable and well respected member of this community. Not only have we lost a great person and player, the world has lost an incredible mind.

Rest in peace Sneaky.

edit: I'm going to make up a memorial signature for Sneaky for anyone on the forums that wants to use it. I'll be back soon with the image.

Last edited by a moderator:
His father was a world of warcraft player himself, so I'm sure he knows you grow attached to other people over the internet. Show some humanity, please.

My Mom doesn't understand this. Lol.

I didn't know him, but reading the posts here, I can see that he affected a lot of people and that he will be greatly missed : (

We should make a support thread on EU aswell to make blizzard realize that Sneaky was a big deal in this bracket throughout most WoW and its expansions.

Again. R.I.P Sneaky.

Sneaky was one of the first players that I actually met when I started 19 twinking and he never shyed away from playing with me even though some people avoided undergeared resto druids like the plague. Sneaky was always there to lend a hand, give advice and he will be missed by the entire community. Good game Bro

Sad to hear the loss of such a positive twinker, reading through this entire thread really does epitomise the good and the bad of the internet. Those who're here for fun and to make friends, and well those who're here because they're so insecure about themselves they have to troll.

Never knew you Sneaky, but RIP and condolences to your family.

Friends and Fellow Twinkers

It came to my attention today, after returning from hiatus, that a friend and former guildie Sneaky had passed. I couldn't believe the news, I didn't know how to react. To say that he was a "good guy" or a "friendly player" is just an understatement to how truly amazing this young man was. I do not know many players who are as positively revered as he was, especially in this 19 bracket. The news is still a shock, I wish I had more to say and I wish I knew him better. You never know when your time is, and when it will no longer be with you, and Sneaky lived his life in the most positive of methods. I hope he had a positive influence in the lives of all those he played with, conversed with or otherwise met online and off.

Peace and Much Love to you and your family.

-Animal

this still hits way 2 hard went through all my scrfeenies fucki i miss you bro

what the fuck i just remembed u tellin me u copied my rogues grey hair ill never change it

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there an EU thread?

Winn cant post and said he'd be willing to do invites on his 85 DK on Elune for visitations tomorrow.

Winn#1218

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread