US Rest in Peace, Sneaky. You will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quit wow in 2 days, and im so glad to have met you sneak brother, rest in paradise my good friend

He was the reason I got involved with this website in the first place. He was so nice and helpful getting me into this website and the community and involved with LS. I don't know what else to say im just speechless that this would happen to someone like him. Rest in peace sneaky i'm gonna miss you man.

Man, I bought a Talon of Vultros from Sneaky a few days before his passing. It was the only interaction I have ever had with him, and we talked for a while after he sold it to me for 100k. Even though I didn't really know you, I know that you were a main influence on the 19 bracket. R.I.P Sneaky.

sneaky was a fun 19 to play with or agianst, to hear this news is heart breaking. I never knew sneaky as long as most of you but the times i talked to him and grouped up with him for wsg was fun, and i will always remeber those times R.I.P buddy my heart and prayers go to his family and friends.

So.....I know everyone is moving on....But I just recently fixed a graphics error I was having. And due to this I found a recording I had of the memorial. I was curious......would people like a Edited version of it?

OK as soon as Im done with my Arms video from Older footage I will post a Short version of it.....the footage itself is over a hour long

So.....I know everyone is moving on....But I just recently fixed a graphics error I was having. And due to this I found a recording I had of the memorial. I was curious......would people like a Edited version of it?

Imo both versions would be interesting.

No offense but Im not willing to upload a hour long video to Youtube.....15 min long ones take hour+

I can imagine it was a pretty long memorial. I got some great SS's but i never posted them.
You should post them. :) I'd like to see them.

I don't play wow anymore nor do I visit this site often. However, I felt it was necessary to say something. Sneaky was overall just a great person. The sneaky i knew was kind and helpful and wanted nothing more than to improve the 19 bracket. And it's a crying shame that something like this happened to him because he doesn't deserve an ending like this. Rest in peace, Sneaky. And know that everyone who knew you, loved you.

So The video is taking alot more to edit than expected since its so large it keep crashing my Windows Movie Maker, looking into why its doing so as I never have that error when Im making my twink videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread