reQT

The amount of time wasted while you hover over that healthbar and then have to rationally make decisions based on their health (which tells you relative gear level, etc) is absurd. Blizz UI is fine, if thats how you play best then by all means shit its not like theres that many abilites/items/macro's you can even have. But not showing health and percentage? You are simply giving yourself a major disadvantage through the wasting of your own time and therefore the delay of your own thought process and reaction times to situations.

All the Best,
Pattern

The first optical mouse was demonstrated in 1980. Steelseries makes decent mouse pads these days. My MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and Steelseries QcK+ make a really nice couple!
The time I 'waste' to figure out how many HP left my target has never hurts my actions in any way just because I usually do it BEFORE starting combat or WHILE casting something and it's pretty easy to keep it in your head and calculate what you should do next

The first optical mouse was demonstrated in 1980. Steelseries makes decent mouse pads these days. My MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and Steelseries QcK+ make a really nice couple!
The time I 'waste' to figure out how many HP left my target has never hurts my actions in any way just because I usually do it BEFORE starting combat or WHILE casting something and it's pretty easy to keep it in your head and calculate what you should do next

In the end its personal playstyle and I cant argue against what your preference is, I am just of the opinion that adding an extra step to the already multi-step job of healing is time lost that could be better spent in a different thought process or action sequence.

Before combat, you should be prepping for what the combat is going to be, laying down HoT's, calling focus, making sure your positioning is perfect, analyzing as a healer what your teams weakness for this certain clash is and what the enemy strengths are based on their size, comp, gear, etc. If you can do all of that in the seconds you have before a clash AND scroll over everyone's health bar to then understand their relative gear level, usefulness, and whether they will need special attention, I salute you.

It just seems like adding paint to an already crowded canvas.

As for doing it while casting, you should already know their relative health and percentage BEFORE casting, as that is a part of deciding whether or not to cast, and what heals to cast, etc etc.

I dont mean to be an ass about personal playstyles, but I go OCD when I see what I think of as an easily solvable waste of the most valuable resource, time.

If you can get by as you do now, by all means, but I assume that most cannot and therefore suffer a net loss from not clicking one button in the interface that gives them invaluable information without a change of playstyle or a cost of time.

Cheers, Pattern

Wellll alright I'll address this, since I derailed it lol.

First off thanks for not farming.
Second duo is a tard, there's no surprise there. It's nice to see him lose, even if he joined late.

You posted a SS showing how many buffs you had but we have NO IDEA how much they give lol I don't know if you have grays and your fully buffed or you have an 2 AGMS and rocking 3k+. That seems rather important to the thread... lol

As far as these other comments, don't be ridiculous lol. He has 0 idea when to burst, what to burst with, when to switch targets, what he's fighting (jaja or pro). Why would you burn 2 seconds of your time to hover over a nameplate when it's a simple click in the interface menu... 2 seconds is HUGE. This game is made and broken on tenths of a second.

Now that being said there's all kinds of people that play this bracket, so it wasn't a personal attack on your UI lol. But if you post about buffs lets see dem stats!

First off thanks for not farming.
Second duo is a tard, there's no surprise there. It's nice to see him lose, even if he joined late.

You posted a SS showing how many buffs you had but we have NO IDEA how much they give lol I don't know if you have grays and your fully buffed or you have an 2 AGMS and rocking 3k+. That seems rather important to the thread... lol

As far as these other comments, don't be ridiculous lol. He has 0 idea when to burst, what to burst with, when to switch targets, what he's fighting (jaja or pro). Why would you burn 2 seconds of your time to hover over a nameplate when it's a simple click in the interface menu... 2 seconds is HUGE. This game is made and broken on tenths of a second.

N]]!

if duo was a tard then why does he have a 95% win ratio without /afk and why would members from blackwing lair like bendandcough and lenny and zarastell and other very prominent f2p players premade with him on a constant basis.

So he isnt retarded after all huh, Tsk tsk

I enabled it and played around with it, i did not make much of a difference to me but i'll just keep it on to prevent further arguments. Also Duo did not come in late we raped him all the way :D

I enabled it and played around with it, i did not make much of a difference to me but i'll just keep it on to prevent further arguments. Also Duo did not come in late we raped him all the way :D

Obviously Duo was not in there from start. Look at the screen shots, the only way that would be possible is if he left bg, you took your ss, then he waited 5 mins and rejoined into the same bg which lets be reasonable is just not plausible.

I understand the Duo-hate, but theres no need to lie and say that you raped him all the way. Because from what the screen shot shows he came in at 2-0 with flag in your possession. Which is quite far from "did not come in late".

Besides all that I love the buff stacking, in future you should also go out to Borean Tundra and grab the int buff (60 int).

Cheers

Edit: Unless im a total idiot and those are seperate games in which I applaud you good sir, are they different games?

Last edited by a moderator:
please dont act like you need shitty interface addons to do better in pvp ( pvp addons in general, always makes me smile when i see retards with gladiatorlossa), blizzard UI all the way

There are quite a few addons which improve reaction times, enhance ability to fake and generally make PvP a whole lot easier. Healers have to Die and VialCD are a couple which you couldn't perform as well without (in my opinion)

Always makes me smile when I see people saying they don't need addons to perform as well in PvP... Sure, you don't have to bind click to mouse scroll either, but you won't be returning many flags if you're playing with/against people who do ;-)

please dont act like you need shitty interface addons to do better in pvp ( pvp addons in general, always makes me smile when i see retards with gladiatorlossa), blizzard UI all the way

It's not about necessity, it's about efficiency. You don't need a boat to cross the channel but your arms will hurt without one :rolleyes:

Obviously Duo was not in there from start. Look at the screen shots, the only way that would be possible is if he left bg, you took your ss, then he waited 5 mins and rejoined into the same bg which lets be reasonable is just not plausible.

I understand the Duo-hate, but theres no need to lie and say that you raped him all the way. Because from what the screen shot shows he came in at 2-0 with flag in your possession. Which is quite far from "did not come in late".

Besides all that I love the buff stacking, in future you should also go out to Borean Tundra and grab the int buff (60 int).

Cheers

Edit: Unless im a total idiot and those are seperate games in which I applaud you good sir, are they different games?
Yes those are 2 different games. Is there a statistic bg record lol because he was in the bg from the start. My friend lifelike who was carrying our preamde got the 2 caps not I. He left to go on his hordie after. When i tried to get the third cap he tried waiting for me in FR to kill me kek :D but my hunter buddy wrecked his ass.

Yes those are 2 different games. Is there a statistic bg record lol because he was in the bg from the start. My friend lifelike who was carrying our preamde got the 2 caps not I. He left to go on his hordie after. When i tried to get the third cap he tried waiting for me in FR to kill me kek :D but my hunter buddy wrecked his ass.

Haha good shit, yeah Ive played against Lifelike, guy is a speedy one

I feel truly sorry for people who manage to spend whole 2 seconds on it :D

This particular feature is poorly implemented into native Blizz UI, but it's fine for me with any other target bars (x-perl, duf, ag unitframes)

After you see the target's HP for the first time, you don't need to know how much exactly HP it has during the fight. It's about 2 things: visual perception and RNG (relying on crits, procs, possible heals outta nowhere etc.)

To be added, it's common knowledge that the mouse isn't as important as the keyboard, you don't use it as much and do have much more free time to move it rather then press the keys. I wouldn't do anything else with my mouse during the time while I hover it over the target's bar, isn't it obvious?

Speaking about jajas, even a dumb 1200hp fury warrior can be a problem since any single CC (charge in this very case) can ruin your plans. Nothing should be underestimated.

Since when did Zara and Bend premade with Duo? lol

Users who are viewing this thread