Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_081814_174526.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_081814_174526.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 516
  • WoWScrnShot_081814_172451.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_081814_172451.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 536
he obviously doesn't need to know

You won't believe how awesome blizzard default UI feels after you uninstall all the stuff. You don't really need anything except prat. I've been using shitloads of addons including bagnon, bartender, sexymap, discord unit frames, recount, gladius, omnicc, tidyplates, quartz and similar stuff on my rogue during WotLK. I couldn't be bothered to download them all after reinstalling windows and just swapped back to blizzard UI only to realise that having many addons makes things much more complicated.

Speaking about healthbar status text, never had it enabled as well. It basically prevents you from seeing rough percentage of your HP. If you enable it, you usually won't have time to calculate anything

By the way, SWTOR interface is pretty much the same but it feels horrible for some reason. However, it's extremely customizable in-game

You won't believe how awesome blizzard default UI feels after you uninstall all the stuff. You don't really need anything except prat. I've been using shitloads of addons including bagnon, bartender, sexymap, discord unit frames, recount, gladius, omnicc, tidyplates, quartz and similar stuff on my rogue during WotLK. I couldn't be bothered to download them all after reinstalling windows and just swapped back to blizzard UI only to realise that having many addons makes things much more complicated.

Speaking about healthbar status text, never had it enabled as well. It basically prevents you from seeing rough percentage of your HP. If you enable it, you usually won't have time to calculate anything

ElvUI all the way. Simple, clean and awesome also its only one addon and have everything you need (bags, nameplates, player&party frames etc...)

And having healthbar text enabled is really important imo, then you can tell immediately if your target is undergeared or good.

ElvUI all the way. Simple, clean and awesome also its only one addon and have everything you need (bags, nameplates, player&party frames etc...)

And having healthbar text enabled is really important imo, then you can tell immediately if your target is undergeared or good.

This. If you dont have it enabled you will waste time healing 900hp jajas that are going to die regardless.

Today we learned that no one will give a fuck to your topic subject if you post a screenshot showing how virgin you ui is. Thank you and have a nice day.

please dont act like you need shitty interface addons to do better in pvp ( pvp addons in general, always makes me smile when i see retards with gladiatorlossa), blizzard UI all the way

no idea what blizzard ui and clicking have in common but you could also play this retarded bracket without an userinterface, just by using the spellbook for every single spell you do
In your oppinion what bracket is not retarded?

I don't mind hovering my mouse over the target's healthbar every time. Just gotta get used to it

The amount of time wasted while you hover over that healthbar and then have to rationally make decisions based on their health (which tells you relative gear level, etc) is absurd. Blizz UI is fine, if thats how you play best then by all means shit its not like theres that many abilites/items/macro's you can even have. But not showing health and percentage? You are simply giving yourself a major disadvantage through the wasting of your own time and therefore the delay of your own thought process and reaction times to situations.

All the Best,
Pattern

Users who are viewing this thread