US Regarding Wargames

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that wargames need to drop all together. I do think they people need to realize that the plebmades are more or less practice. They were taken way to seriously by some, which is fine I guess. But instead of trying to shit talk people and think that you are "teaching them" you need to understand that it is the 20 bracket, a lot of us are newer to the premade scene and don't get to play it near as often as other brackets.

They uploaded this yesterday. I think it's a sign.

blog_11.jpg

xo-jane-yoga.jpg

lets stop with the "attitudez" heuheu

I don't think that wargames need to drop all together. I do think they people need to realize that the plebmades are more or less practice. They were taken way to seriously by some, which is fine I guess. But instead of trying to shit talk people and think that you are "teaching them" you need to understand that it is the 20 bracket, a lot of us are newer to the premade scene and don't get to play it near as often as other brackets.

If you don't take practice seriously how do you expect to get better? Being new to a bracket is no excuse to play poorly, and if you are fine with playing poorly then idk why you are even playing period. And shit talking? Lol no one was shit talking at all, the only thing people are complaining about was me afk'ing which I already apologized for. You just sound butt hurt at criticism lol.

If you don't take practice seriously how do you expect to get better? Being new to a bracket is no excuse to play poorly, and if you are fine with playing poorly then idk why you are even playing period. And shit talking? Lol no one was shit talking at all, the only thing people are complaining about was me afk'ing which I already apologized for. You just sound butt hurt at criticism lol.
Dude, I wasn't even in the games last night. I listened to the stream. Go back and listen to yourself.......

Like I said, I'm better off talking to a door knob :p

If you don't take practice seriously how do you expect to get better?:

You can't get better at anything unless you try to get better you are right.

Being new to a bracket is no excuse to play poorly,

Actually if you are new to the game there are plenty of reasons why they should play poorly, lets take a virgin and expect them to hit that g spot everytime. Same thing really.

and if you are fine with playing poorly then idk why you are even playing period

It is not that we are fine with them playing poorly it is that we need to help them fix their mistakes and guide these players in the right direction, next time when you see these same players not doing what they are supposed to do after the game have a little talk with them helping them positively.

. And shit talking?

I could be wrong but in my VoD I heard you say "get that bitch, aka lenny on the side over there", "simka your a 12 year old faggot" If that isn't shit talking idk what is, also during these we don't need people saying over and over " OMG I WISH THESE PLAYERS KNEW HOW TO PLAY", AND " PLEASE PLAY GOOD", it just dampens the teams spirit.

Lol no one was shit talking at all, the only thing people are complaining about was me afk'ing which I already apologized for

You just sound butt hurt at criticism lol.

Honestly, Probably safe to allow no more comments here.
Both sides have been discussed and the points that needed to be made made, This might just keep escalating into something it wasn't to begin with.
@Shamatix @Conq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread