Realek Tarantino

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after 14 years of being not only the best twinker warrior ever but a straight dope fiend I'll back in a week or so to doing what i did best. Fighting nerds, new and old, to the death. That being said I'll be accepting all challengers for bread. If niggas aint got no bread then dont bother. Ill be accepting euros too. The good thing is i wont be nodding off after shooting dope into my dick anymore so you'll definitely have the upper hand and id grab that, cause you nerds are gonna need it.

Brick Squad 4 lyf. Shout out to my nigga throwed, ctrlaltsheep (rip), homa i mean goma, my nigga muskie aka mirage aka my rage, xandy aka nzxer, that nigga bone dog, that nigga thalice, that nigga daz aka blackout (best rogue world wide, period stfu), Deathsstone, zeke aka kidneypopper, kunzpopper, peepeepppper, hiredhit, thunderstruk, and Dirtyauction.

Dirty if you around holler back dog. I aint seen you since i shot a bunch of dope and ran and threw up then nodded off i cant count how many times only to be yelled at by my niggas to wake up to eventually get that dub vs you. Best duels i had as a fiend. So thanks for taking that L my friend.

P.s. also thanks to curley parents for buying my shadowfang for 80$ which paid for my xfer and faction change.

Remember. Im always the best. So get your weight up lil niggas.

I played a lot back then, I just didn't really get involved in the community. even now I got my fc druid ready, played a few matches but focused on other shit.

also, where you playing? east is kind of the epicenter. see you out there. better live up to your history.
Whats your toons name. If you was anyone during the cyclone days (i dunno what patch that was or exp) up until when ruin was active( i got locked up before it ended) ive killed you. Ill post ss when i get my old tower.

Whats your toons name. If you was anyone during the cyclone days (i dunno what patch that was or exp) up until when ruin was active( i got locked up before it ended) ive killed you. Ill post ss when i get my old tower.

I mostly played on detheroc. I think that's a different bg. ichi and lookahealer. had a monk later on. id have to pull my old HD to find pix

I mostly played on detheroc. I think that's a different bg. ichi and lookahealer. had a monk later on. id have to pull my old HD to find pix
Yeah you wasnt even on the radar dog. But ill be sure to kill you this time if you want

And lil wallek will still beat you every time xD. Where's my shout out
Wallek omg. Listen i missed a lot of people.

Wallek, salt, pepper, earth, pans, silinrul, fucking uh mamey, uh visindyr, touche. Extromophile, the whole mayhem crew, check my swag crew, sit down crew.

Wallek you still got ur gnomer?

That nigga touche mentored me. Then the student surpassed the master.

Damn wallek if no covid19 id go pawn all the gold i got from my last lick and fight right now.

It's ok. Save the gold bars in the meantime u can watch my vods to learn how to play 19 warrior again.

Come find me on mankrik when you ready :)

It's ok. Save the gold bars in the meantime u can watch my vods to learn how to play 19 warrior again.

Come find me on mankrik when you ready :)
Nigga if i have to remake then hold a fang for me dog.
[doublepost=1585687973,1585687814][/doublepost]Double post but idgaf. Anyone seen auction? Does zeke still play or deathsstone?

Nigga how can't you. My pedigree speaks for itself. Who else would i be? How many other niggas that play wow do you that is realek tarantino? None. Its me dog. Reflexes the hunter. I remember you dog. Since you wasnt in my circle we beefed over me trolling you. I am the Real. None other than me dog. Im the same nigga that 2 shot bone shaman as an undead warrior. The same nigga that carried mirage in 2s as warrior priestes and magician priestes, we went undefeated. Nigga its me dog. Why would i troll about being a straight heroin addict, crack smoking, meth shooting, weed smoking, dope selling, going to jail and having a shoot out having ass nigga?

I am Real. Period.

Nigga how can't you. My pedigree speaks for itself. Who else would i be? How many other niggas that play wow do you that is realek tarantino? None. Its me dog. Reflexes the hunter. I remember you dog. Since you wasnt in my circle we beefed over me trolling you. I am the Real. None other than me dog. Im the same nigga that 2 shot bone shaman as an undead warrior. The same nigga that carried mirage in 2s as warrior priestes and magician priestes, we went undefeated. Nigga its me dog. Why would i troll about being a straight heroin addict, crack smoking, meth shooting, weed smoking, dope selling, going to jail and having a shoot out having ass nigga?

I am Real. Period.
Lol, bet. Welcome back brick master General

Salute niggas. So can anyone tell me about dirtyauction, goma, throwed, or blackout? Them niggas around or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread