US Real life pictures - 19's only - this is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOL WOOOOOOSHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh. Theres something attractive about wearing huge snapbacks, big ass sports jerseys/large graphic tees that make you look like an easel, tall white socks out of air force 1s, and basketball shorts the size of man-capris though =/ If only we could be on their level :( I like girls having to guess at where my actual frame is at... likewise it makes good a good distraction to anyone trying to busta cap.... if you move in this apparel you will appear to be a flying pile of clothes. Especially when the wind lifts your shirt like a sail and provides maximum wind resistance while you walk down the street.

= Attractive attire that showcases a man's confidence and muscular body which----> women are by nature sexually attracted to.

don't take this the wrong way but this is the worst thing i have ever read

LOOL WOOOOOOSHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh. Theres something attractive about wearing huge snapbacks, big ass sports jerseys/large graphic tees that make you look like an easel, tall white socks out of air force 1s, and basketball shorts the size of man-capris though =/ If only we could be on their level :( I like girls having to guess at where my actual frame is at... likewise it makes good a good distraction to anyone trying to busta cap.... if you move in this apparel you will appear to be a flying pile of clothes. Especially when the wind lifts your shirt like a sail and provides maximum wind resistance while you walk down the street.

= Attractive attire that showcases a man's confidence and muscular body which----> women are by nature sexually attracted to.

IF WE'RE TALKING SCIENCE

Women are evolutionarily attracted to power and confidence, actually bud. The actual basis around your "attractiveness" would be so as well. Tight clothing, confident with ones figure, etc

You wear clothing awkwardly received from a sociological standpoint which becomes regulated throughout society due to its recent need to make strides in individualism(which has only limited uniqueness and diversity within our population further) Honestly, I have nothing against the style of clothing as a whole. If people like increased risk of nerve damage, and impotence, I'm completely content with the thought of you name brand bred byproducts never being able to procreate. It's more so the fact that the majority of the kids you see wearing brands like "Holister" do so for shameless, conceited reasons, often centered around the clothing being what they're accustom to seeing. Icon and image association, make a shirt with really poor, damageable, and thin material, subpar threading, slap and eagle on it and *poof* you are now fashionable by an upper-middle class, suburban cultural standard.

Also keep in mind that the perception of what is naturally attractive differentiates substantially from era to era, culture to culture, region to region.

Not to make assumptions about somebody simply based on their clothing, that would be ignorant, what you wear does not reflect who you are as a human. But it can say a lot about how you think, as an animal. That being said though, to each his own;your minds your home.

its 1 thing to be stylin its another to look like a fking tryhard.

IF WE'RE TALKING SCIENCE

Women are evolutionarily attracted to power and confidence, actually bud. The actual basis around your "attractiveness" would be so as well. Tight clothing, confident with ones figure, etc

You wear clothing awkwardly received from a sociological standpoint which becomes regulated throughout society due to its recent need to make strides in individualism(which has only limited uniqueness and diversity within our population further) Honestly, I have nothing against the style of clothing as a whole. If people like increased risk of nerve damage, and impotence, I'm completely content with the thought of you name brand bred byproducts never being able to procreate. It's more so the fact that the majority of the kids you see wearing brands like "Holister" do so for shameless, conceited reasons, often centered around the clothing being what they're accustom to seeing. Icon and image association, make a shirt with really poor, damageable, and thin material, subpar threading, slap and eagle on it and *poof* you are now fashionable by an upper-middle class, suburban cultural standard.

Also keep in mind that the perception of what is naturally attractive differentiates substantially from era to era, culture to culture, region to region.

Not to make assumptions about somebody simply based on their clothing, that would be ignorant, what you wear does not reflect who you are as a human. But it can say a lot about how you think, as an animal. That being said though, to each his own;your minds your home.

Could you also touch on the aviator glasses, please?

Team V-necks <3.. I have so much respect for you now mocha.

Could you also touch on the aviator glasses, please?

I'm a motherfucking gangster yo!

Obviously ahead of the V-necks here!
loltopicislol.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're talking science you need to cite peer reviewed evidence or gtfo.

My personal opinion is comfortable clothes are ftw screw anything else.

I don't need to cite shit, everything I said is based off of the most basic of social science/observation. Pick up a book, any text book as a matter a fact that retains the the subject, and watch my already anthracite-like arguments turn diamond.

Give you a clue, it's within the same study where they proposed red(a dominant color by human perception)is more attractive to women.

IF WE'RE TALKING SCIENCE

I did not read this but my TAs did, they are unsure if you are proving for or against my sarcastic post. They are also unsure if your post was largely sarcastic or deadly serious. After briefly skimming your post, I cannot determine if you think that I truly believe the style of clothing described in my post is attractive and showcases a mans confidence and muscular structure. Also is a muscular structure not what leads to being the alpha male, thus ending in the reception/perception and in some cases deception of a representation of power?

I don't need to cite shit, everything I said is based off of the most basic of social science/observation. Pick up a book, any text book as a matter a fact that retains the the subject, and watch my already anthracite-like arguments turn diamond.

Give you a clue, it's within the same study where they proposed red(a dominant color by human perception)is more attractive to women.

That's not the way science works :/ Unfortunately if you want to be scientific and prove a point you have to cite peer reviewed material to have any believability.

cool, 17 year olds arguing over 'wat is science'

plz save us all 5mins of our lives and cease this silliness, and post more rl pics

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not read this but my TAs did, they are unsure if you are proving for or against my sarcastic post. They are also unsure if your post was largely sarcastic or deadly serious. After briefly skimming your post, I cannot determine if you think that I truly believe the style of clothing described in my post is attractive and showcases a mans confidence and muscular structure. Also is a muscular structure not what leads to being the alpha male, thus ending in the reception/perception and in some cases deception of a representation of power?

I'm a man of ambiguous detail, and I will respond to anything I feel justified by my own subjective reasoning. If it seems like I'm coming off plausibly serious, yet tongue in cheek...It's probably because I'm trying so hard, man.

That's not the way science works :/ Unfortunately if you want to be scientific and prove a point you have to cite peer reviewed material to have any believability.

No single life form on this planet has the right to say "how sceince works' in our current stage of progression. Quit being a lazy, skeptical, cry baby and do a quick google search. I promise you, if you aren't a complete moron you will find it.

cool, 17 year olds arguing over 'wat is science'

plz save us all 5mins of our lives and cease this silliness, and post more rl pics
Calm down, you overgrown toddler. I'm juss tryna drop nawlej

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread