US Real life pictures - 19's only - this is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
3506o9h.jpg

Thug Life :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sneaky, pic!

nd wow mozzy u do look like ash

Cosign on the request for a Sneaky picture!

And damn Mozzy looks every bit of 12 years old haha. Not meant to be taken in a negative manner, just saying homeboy looks like he's straight out of the crib.

Vnecks, skinny jeans, aviators.

I'm a pacifist usually, don't like violence. But I'm finna pop mocha in da jaw foe bein bitch mad3 nawmean?

I'm all about the pretty cool/wicked deep Vs. In fact I'm wearing one right now. Thanks for the recognition us V-Neck guys are receiving from you all! Truly makes us proud.
`(~.~)
/[_\/_]\
._]_[_

(Im all about skinny jeans too)

it's pretty advanced stuff...you probably don't want to mess with that

All I see are a bunch of buttsore neckbeards posting about being pissed off because they don't look as good as my boy Mocha in his deep V. Don't worry, while Mocha and I are pulling all the non-mongoloid looking chicks, it'll leave plenty of girls who are still attracted to dudes at the mall arcade in bondage pants, oversized South Park t-shirts and flat-billed Sesame Street hats.

All I see are a bunch of buttsore neckbeards posting about being pissed off because they don't look as good as my boy Mocha in his deep V. Don't worry, while Mocha and I are pulling all the non-mongoloid looking chicks, it'll leave plenty of girls who are still attracted to dudes at the mall arcade in bondage pants, oversized South Park t-shirts and flat-billed Sesame Street hats.

i would say that your photo is almost as attractive as mine

LOOL WOOOOOOSHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh. Theres something attractive about wearing huge snapbacks, big ass sports jerseys/large graphic tees that make you look like an easel, tall white socks out of air force 1s, and basketball shorts the size of man-capris though =/ If only we could be on their level :( I like girls having to guess at where my actual frame is at... likewise it makes good a good distraction to anyone trying to busta cap.... if you move in this apparel you will appear to be a flying pile of clothes. Especially when the wind lifts your shirt like a sail and provides maximum wind resistance while you walk down the street.

= Attractive attire that showcases a man's confidence and muscular body which----> women are by nature sexually attracted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread