Rate my stam whore

Tom Ganks

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Flores/simple

It's still a work in progress but Im going for the most stam possible for a 24 (non grandfathered).
I don't care what you think about it not having plate gear and shit. Im currently working on multiple sets atm so it will have a set for each purpose.

Im still missing 9 stam rings, gloves with 24 stam chant, bis leg enchant, max mining, yada yada yada.

My main focus atm tho is finding a sexy hulking shield. My mog is what's going to top it off in the end.

Im hoping to reach at least 5k health when im done. Hopefully its possible. If I decide to, I might eventually get a race change to tauren for 5% extra stam/health. (what can I say, I like to show off and fc a lot)

"oh, what a slut"

Im getting battleforge boots of stam eventually if ah ever has them. But what gloves should I use for 24 stam enchant? It must be boe

Last edited:
Gl on the gear. Can't see it at the moment but I think stam stacking wouldn't be worth stacking for 10 health on the chest or the extra 1 stamina. BOA chest just out weights and would give you more survive ability with 14 stam armor kit. But if you want to..the more power to ya Make sure you got the Battleforge boots of stam with +14 stam armor kit to boots. and for max stam ur gona need Brawlers with 24 stam on them IF you want max stam that is. 2x Agms Duh. 4 stam Necklase from Horde side. mining Helmet from Eng. 9 stam bracer with 15 stam enchant Boa sheild with 14 stam. silver lined belt, Magicians mantle with 14 stam. Dungeon finder cape +8 stam with 9 stam enchant. 22 stam leg armor enchant. 2x 9 stam rings. You could use Noggs ring and talvished ring Horde and Alliance Side gnomer Sub Quest. For Weapon you want Boa Sword with parry, The Reaver i think it is.

Gl on the gear. Can't see it at the moment but I think stam stacking wouldn't be worth stacking for 10 health on the chest or the extra 1 stamina. BOA chest just out weights and would give you more survive ability with 14 stam armor kit. .

Ik that's why I said Ill have multiple sets. 1 for solo fc'ing (plate gear, etc). But This is for stam stacking purposes only. :p Thanks for the feedback

Edit: also thx for the glove suggestion :O

Last edited:
Its up to you what you want to do lol. But yeah off the top of my head, 20 will yield( bis v bis) at least 3 more stam and more armor. You will end up with around 4.8-4.9k unbuffed or maybe break 5k if you lose your shield, but i don't think even with oh will you break 5k. You also gain on avg60 hours of your time because you don't need to run gnomers for bis

The Ring(s) are not really stam whore worthy.
Glove Reinforcements
Helm could probably be a BoA Helm with an armor kit
You might get more stamina from leg armor or spellthread.

20 p2p will have more stam/hp, you shouldn't have lv'd. Now you're stuck at 24

I rolled 24 because I can also have a good damage/ret set. Plus the rings. silverlined belt, etc are nice to have

20 p2p dmg set would do nearly the same, if not more as well as have more hp in glass canon sets. I don't see what's so great about those items lol, unless you like to show off hard to get items. Which then i guess 24 would have more items to obtain, but even at 20 getting all the rare items is after
quite a feat, which you still haven't accomplished yet. But back on track, if you want more hp or any tangible stat, 20 is nearly always the better way

20 p2p dmg set would do nearly the same, if not more as well as have more hp in glass canon sets. I don't see what's so great about those items lol, unless you like to show off hard to get items. Which then i guess 24 would have more items to obtain, but even at 20 getting all the rare items is after
quite a feat, which you still haven't accomplished yet. But back on track, if you want more hp or any tangible stat, 20 is nearly always the better way

Actually 24 gets a pretty good amount of crit/strength balance gear along with Seal of Truth - Spell - World of Warcraft , cool xmogs, the ability to duel on even grounds outside of bgs, and several other perks. Scaling is nice and all. But yet so little of a deference with so many drawbacks here and there.
Plus I'm going for max Stam as a 24 lol.
On the other hand when it comes to other classes, 20 is very good. Rogue, Druid, warrior, etc

Last edited:
female wc humans look nasty n disgusting should have race changed to something else

I think you can reach way more HP, I have 6.4k hp on my lvl 10 druid. And you will get more HP in bgs when you are lvl20

Verstuurd vanaf mijn CUBOT GT99 met Tapatalk

I think you can reach way more HP, I have 6.4k hp on my lvl 10 druid. And you will get more HP in bgs when you are lvl20

Verstuurd vanaf mijn CUBOT GT99 met Tapatalk

I would like to see a screenshot of that, I'm not calling you a liar, would just be crazy to see.

But on topic, I'm rolling boars speed on boots and still don't have battleforge gloves with a kit (don't have a 60 on my server, haven't been able to afford a pair yet) and I'm sitting at 4238 hp unbuffed.

Users who are viewing this thread