Rate my stam whore

I would like to see a screenshot of that, I'm not calling you a liar, would just be crazy to see.

But on topic, I'm rolling boars speed on boots and still don't have battleforge gloves with a kit (don't have a 60 on my server, haven't been able to afford a pair yet) and I'm sitting at 4238 hp unbuffed.

I am talking about buffed with scroll bug ofc and in a BG and battlemaster trinket. It is a pitty that my account is banned, on the armory my druid is wearing Int gear. I have still one screenie.

77A2JWL.jpg

On this screenshot I am not wearing the lucky fishing head and also not arena grand master. Also not wearing the battlemaster (I was playing healer, haste trinkets etc ) I really miss the times and also that I didn't took more screenies. So if you add the AGT and LFH + bearform u get arround 5325 HP pop battlemaster and u got it!

PS; My english is not my native language

PSS; I also created a hit set so I could get arround 90% hit. I could solo lvl 90 NPC's etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see a screenshot of that, I'm not calling you a liar, would just be crazy to see.

But on topic, I'm rolling boars speed on boots and still don't have battleforge gloves with a kit (don't have a 60 on my server, haven't been able to afford a pair yet) and I'm sitting at 4238 hp unbuffed.

My 24 Ally druid Resto was my lvl 10 twink it's true I had that much hp as well. Sucks they removing hit next expansion for world pvp 10 wise

I think you can reach way more HP, I have 6.4k hp on my lvl 10 druid. And you will get more HP in bgs when you are lvl20

Verstuurd vanaf mijn CUBOT GT99 met Tapatalk

um. Im talking about unbuffed

Besides I could hit nearly that as a f2p. :p

r3W3a3D.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread