Rate my f2p twink Balance Druid Pumpingiron !

You're not hitcapped, so get the wsg vendor cloak which scales to 5stam 5int 2spirit, and brilliant neck instead of the stam one you're using. And imo pvp trinket is pretty important at this lvl, there's motherfucking hojs flying everywhere, use pvp trink instead of agm :D

9/10 now and 10/10 when you hitcapped with pvp trinket :p

[MENTION=20608]Pumpingiron[/MENTION] 8/10
Swap
dpr for argas
cloak for battle healers
uninsured for mindthrust
loom insignia

[MENTION=20608]Pumpingiron[/MENTION] 8/10
Swap
dpr for argas
cloak for battle healers
uninsured for mindthrust
loom insignia

Sorry but I say no to some of your comments, all these items were needed to get hit capped. The bracers I won't budge on because of the 3 crit rating. The cloak I will need to swap for the is the +4 spirit cloak from random dungs to get hit capped after I have the DPR. I switch the insignia loom with the AGM to use both cooldowns.

Ofcourse DPR is my first priority which will be swapped with stillwaters signet. Next week ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I say no to some of your comments, all these items were needed to get hit capped. The bracers I won't budge on because of the 3 crit rating. The cloak I will need to swap for the is the +4 spirit cloak from random dungs to get hit capped after I have the DPR. I switch the insignia loom with the AGM to use both cooldowns.

Ofcourse DPR is my first priority which will be swapped with stillwaters signet. Next week ^^

If you use the items i linked u will be hit capped 4 + 7 + 2 + 2 = 15

Not sure what you're on about the trinkets.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Got the dread pirate ring today! It was tough, but hard work, dedication and help from friends has finally paid off! It really is an awesome ring.

One more item is needed getting hitcapped and that is the +4 spirit cloak from random dungs. Else I will have to sacrifice any item that has crit on it. Don't know what else gives good hit/spirit besides the +6 hit bracers. Tried to search but seems the +4 spirit cloak is the best way to go.

Hi all,
Let me introduce myself.
I'm the second pumpingiron (Pumpingìron @ Darksorrow - Community - World of Warcraft) I'm originally balanced spec.
We both started these druids quite some time ago, and worked our way up till what we are today.
These twinks are definitely our favorites. Yes we have tried any class. No, we don't think hunters are more overpowered then balance druids.

Every class has it's pro's and con's. Except for balanced druid's in my opinion.
The main reason why this would be hard to believe is because it takes quite some effort and practice before you can really master this class.
As a balance druid, you will be needing all of the 3 f2p looms and know how to work with your full actionbar. Yes, for a level 20 you'll be having quite some ability's to use.
This allows you to have many possibility's for many situations. Probably that's why we never get tired of playing boomkins.

We do have p2p accounts, but we don't make use of them again. Maybe just for invites only, but that's it.
F2p is the way to go. It doesn't require dozens of time before you can finally have fun of the game.
That's my take on it, that is my advice. You will probably never see us play alone.
It is always etleast 2 or more pumpingirons playing. Yes there are many more besides us. Up till today we already work with 8 other boomkins named pumpingiron's aswell.
These are both friends or people that we met in-game that wanted to join us.

This is my first post btw, so my apologize if I fuck shit up. Peace

Here's a sample picture of us being very productive.
2qknf9j.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread