Rate my f2p twink Balance Druid Pumpingiron !

Pumpingiron

Legend
Hey everyone, this is my twinkytwink

rate it!
Pumpingiron @ Darksorrow - Community - World of Warcraft

Buffs I use: Food buff, Elixer of Wisdom & Elixer of minor fortitude. 2.3k HP with these buffs on and AGM trinket with the crit set showing on my armory.

(Dont rate it on transmog, i didn't put any effort into that.. :p)

PS: I switch AGM with Insignia depending on their cooldowns. Rune of perfection is a must IMO because of the +12 hit in battlegrounds. (Else i'd have to sacrifice crit for spirit/hit)

Last edited by a moderator:
nice, very different than my bdruid. you have %6 more crit w/o bg scaling. I have 11 more sp and 7 stam. I'm sure your's works well for you.

9.5/10 (+.5 for funny name, so 10)

I'm wondering if i should get the crit ring (dread pirate ring) from the stranglethorn fishing tournament instead of seal of argas, since i prefer crit over anything. What will the ring crit scale to @ BG's? +7 crit?

inside. 5 outside.
but u should consider getting it since u arent hit capped.

Yea, i'm only hit capped after the well fed buff (+6 spirit = 6 hit), so i guess the +3 hit will just be enough to be hit capped cuz i tried with +4 well fed buff and i was capped.

What's wrong with AGM these days? I hear every1 complaining in BG about the trinket and thats it's useless compared to the battlemaster trinket which gives +15% max hp on cooldown?

its affected by battle fatigue and it appears it isn't affected by resillience either so it only covers like 250 damage but the 12 stamina on it is still useful.

I would use battle healer's cloak to get closer to hit cap. Great toon - nice job.

if he gets dpr he will be hit capped with that and rune and doesn't need elder cloak/battle healer.

but battle healers cloak has +2 spirit..? right? thats +2 hit instead of cloak of the elder +4 spirit = +4 hit

but battle healers cloak has +2 spirit..? right? thats +2 hit instead of cloak of the elder +4 spirit = +4 hit

yes but that and brilliant necklace + ur rune is 12 + 2 + 2 = 16 which is cap +1 :) and battle healers also scales to 5 int and 5 stam whilst elder stays at 4 stam 4 int.

Yeah i've thought of this but, the cloak won't be enough to become hit capped. I will need to get 11 more spirit/hit from something else :p (without +6 spirit food buff)

sometimes it's just not handy having to be well fed all the time, especially when EFC is running through mid

xD math class right here!

Ok so I could get hit capped without the ring.. or just get the ring from the scaly murloc +6 spirit xD

Users who are viewing this thread