Rate my Arms warrior! (Yjungr)

I just went full retard I guess...

Anyways, I'll still spare you transmog lessons, since they aren't cheap (need to get money for resuuuuuuuuuuuuub jk).
About Argas vs Skull Crusher, yes indeed, it has more Strength but I was more about the fact that he's committing enough resources to 5/6 crit than going for some extra stam/strength.

Noooooooow, let's forget all this, can't say your warrior doesn't look half bad (apart from the ACTUAL looks) :)

I just went full retard I guess...

Anyways, I'll still spare you transmog lessons, since they aren't cheap (need to get money for resuuuuuuuuuuuuub jk).
About Argas vs Skull Crusher, yes indeed, it has more Strength but I was more about the fact that he's committing enough resources to 5/6 crit than going for some extra stam/strength.

Noooooooow, let's forget all this, can't say your warrior doesn't look half bad (apart from the ACTUAL looks) :)

Stahp bashing my mog pl0x it's bis k?

Sorry if its off topic but in with the discussion about orc's expertise...
Dorfs get 1% expertise with maces aswell so does that mean that a Dwarf using a mace, for example my shaman would only need 13 hit aswell?

OT: Looks like a really nice warrior mate, tempted to try making an all out crit arms warrior now

Thanks for clearing that up Dasha mate!

Also ive been messing around with Chardev, and does that 1% expertise with maces only count for melee hitcap and not spell hitcap? Or for all kinds of hit my shaman will only need 13, sorry for my confusion

It only counts as spell hit (and of course less chance to be dodged/parried for your melee attacks) not melee hit.

You still need 3 % melee hit, but only 5 % spell hit, so 5 % (13 hit rating) in all to cap both :)

Hope that cleared it up a bit :)

Thanks for the ratings guys (and the nice clarification on orcs and spell-hit, for the non-orcs) :) More ratings nao plz :)

Very nice man, What do jenny's scale to?

Users who are viewing this thread