Stendel's Wedding Band x2
Onyx Claymore
Full set of Hulking
Martyr's Chain
Most of the tank boas
Jeweled Fishing Pole
Foreman's Leggings

Professions:
¨Best¨ professions maxed out with the most needed recipes (Swiftpot and Elixir)

375 in Fishing.
160 in First Aid.
212 in Cooking.

Also got 1 strength to bracer.

I think that's all might have some more things that's worth listing, if I find any I'll edit them in :)

A bit too much crit for my taste but if you like to rely on it I guess thats ok. I don't thing 3 crit > 5 str and 5 stam as far as gloves go.

For crit lovers its 10/10
For me its prob more of a 9 since I like a balance
For the mog 7/10 nice looking but kinda overused if you have hulking you mog hulking goddamnit D:<

Good toon

A bit too much crit for my taste but if you like to rely on it I guess thats ok. I don't thing 3 crit > 5 str and 5 stam as far as gloves go.

For crit lovers its 10/10
For me its prob more of a 9 since I like a balance
For the mog 7/10 nice looking but kinda overused if you have hulking you mog hulking goddamnit D:<

Good toon

Yes, I got a couple of different sets I switch bewtween depending on teams etc.

About the mog, I feel like hulking is not that sexy without the tank boas (which you cannot mog to) :<

Flame is more overused than Wyrmrest nowadays...

Only gear or transmog as well? For your own safety and my sanity, I will not start about the transmog (although I know f2p-mail is limited...).

You start with 10/10 because Strength on bracers, Thorbia's, SWB, AGM and DPR:
-1 for no spell hitcap (11/12 and 13/15 for outside and inside bgs respectively)
Considering you have the 'I don't go for max strength or max crit, I go for both' set, you don't get any minus for doing so perfectly (although you're more on the crit side for having SWB>Argas)

Nothing else really - 9/10 for gear

Orcs get one percent expertise when using axes. That's also converted into one percent spell hit, so he is capped ;)

10/10 warrior, miners cape for full glass cannon, but balanced set is better for pugging at least

Edit: level first aid for mageweave bandages :d

Last edited by a moderator:
Only gear or transmog as well? For your own safety and my sanity, I will not start about the transmog (although I know f2p-mail is limited...).

-1 for no spell hitcap (11/12 and 13/15 for outside and inside bgs respectively)
Considering you have the 'I don't go for max strength or max crit, I go for both' set, you don't get any minus for doing so perfectly (although you're more on the crit side for having SWB>Argas)

See [MENTION=15929]Super_Duck[/MENTION] comment :)

orcs only need 11 outside and 13 inside due to axe spec racial (unfair aight?) and 7 str > argas fo max str

so ye, tim is sexi

100/100 in awesomeness, but might need to train more before you can challenge the mighty Aryaq in duels :/ But keep it up and you will might be able to win one day :D

Users who are viewing this thread