Random EU Talk

Yayu

Legend
title says it all :D

pick any acceptable topic related to playing 19s in EU. :)
  • oldschool > newschool
  • state of EU bracket
  • queues
  • your guilds
  • whatever you want that isn't against the CoC :)
:D

please reply or this will be awkward :O

Last edited by a moderator:
title says it all :D

pick a topic:

• roula is mad
  • TD is lagging
  • oldschool > newschool
  • EU > US
  • carebears suck
  • mesikämmens hospital visit
  • TL best guild eu
  • etc..

:D

please reply or this will be awkward :O
You missed adding a topic about how vanilla/tbc/wrath was the best

This thread is getting off-topic in about 30 minutes.

roula has been very kind lately eu im0

good read would bang 10/10 srs tho shouldnt u post stuff like this in the eu group thing?

yes lock the shit plz, it's much better when we're telling each other how much we love one-another. like real "twinks"

yes lock the shit plz, it's much better when we're telling each other how much we love one-another. like real "twinks"

You wouldn't know what that was if it hit you over the head with a tank... Just saying... but you probably know that already so why bother :D

You wouldn't know what that was if it hit you over the head with a tank... Just saying... but you probably know that already so why bother :D

know what, what is?? o_O

Saint is 100% TI, 0% 19s so I don't know how much more real a twink can get! TI's what it's all about

Saint is 100% TI, 0% 19s so I don't know how much more real a twink can get! TI's what it's all about

saint isn't Qing 19s because they're are awful. between horde QQing, afk'ing, and winlogging every time alli get a decent grp the 30 minute Qs aint my thang. atm im playing US.

i'll let you guys enjoy farming 1k hp alli rogues. it aint my style son!

saint isn't Qing 19s because they're are awful. between horde QQing, afk'ing, and winlogging every time alli get a decent grp the 30 minute Qs aint my thang. atm im playing US.

i'll let you guys enjoy farming 1k hp alli rogues. it aint my style son!

Why aren't you chatting with US people aswell, then? Just askin

Users who are viewing this thread