Random EU Talk

loooool some wannabe made exact same thread.... this thread is alive and fine?

you could mention something that aint true? what a novel idea.

i remember how much i could care what a random says.

i mention this, cause the thread where PB posted an image of his desktop or w/e you was saying how you punched a hole in your wall/desk cause you lost your win streak with priest/rogue.

i am not starting a "debate" just information i have gathered and assumed. i am more than likely wrong.

i felt the need to express how much i couldnt care less what you have to say or would like me to express this a different manner. i didnt seen the point of making two post AND why are you answering for van? your his little bum buddy or something?

i remember how much i could care what a random says.

i mention this, cause the thread where PB posted an image of his desktop or w/e you was saying how you punched a hole in your wall/desk cause you lost your win streak with priest/rogue.

i am not starting a "debate" just information i have gathered and assumed. i am more than likely wrong.
???????????? :eek: quote please

it was fmage. *skillmage

been as you're so great at this game, why do you need so many pocket healers @19?

wait... dont answer that. just get arkant to tell me im clueless

it was fmage. *skillmage

been as you're so great at this game, why do you need so many pocket healers @19?

wait... dont answer that. just get arkant to tell me im clueless
yes and you played hunter in s8 and you didn't pass 1500 gz.
not my fault that I actually help the team, which makes people wanna keep me alive, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

Users who are viewing this thread