Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be much crying about comps and all of that, but the loosing team will have a huge shitstorm coming for them.

Tough Love havent brought any drama up after any premade done, its always starts with the other part doing so, AAO vs Tough Love there was no real drama the only drama was about the money Sputnick was back n forth with not paying...

I think thats an really lame excuse for not playing and it been made to many times "Tough Love will just start flaming when they win" it is getting old, we are just looking for competitive games.

first screen = thanks

second screenshot = had to eat

think i already said that in this thread, maybe you missed it

and i have to comment on the third screenshot aswell = how did you lose with that team, quality player ;D;D u as rdruid shud be able to carry that game alone lol...

u had to eat at 10 pm and it was so urgent u had to afk the last minute lmao quality player

about last game, guild chat and hordes whispered/broadcasted me to not play the proper way so heh as the gentleman i am why not fc with 1.9k hp

get 3-0d by bios

Tough Love havent brought any drama up after any premade done, its always starts with the other part doing so, AAO vs Tough Love there was no real drama the only drama was about the money Sputnick was back n forth with not paying...

I think thats an really lame excuse for not playing and it been made to many times "Tough Love will just start flaming when they win" it is getting old, we are just looking for competitive games.

It wasn't an excuse at all, all I was saying is how I've seen you guys acting, it isn't exactly something I am really "stoked" to play against.

He wasnt alone on roof my friend. So you must have contained like 6 ppl. Big gz.
With the words of one of your guild members "and you only won 1-0 legit right"

Its quite funny:
- TL losing to ally with 3 hunts in team, blame the setup and laugh about that it was only 1:0
- TL winning vs ally with 3 ele, Boomkin, Hunter (in general the superior team) ally ofc need to practice, is mediorce and what not
:rolleyes:
Your guild has been getting farmed the entire day with 5-8 players in every game. Your guild is mediocre at best.

Tough Love is always ready to play against you if you want to prove them otherwise.

Didn't you state yourself that half of the horde team wasn't taking part in the containing?
No, I did not say that half of the team was chasing me throughout the whole game. You know what was happening on the bg yourself, stop trying to twist my words.
Oh well, stay proud that you managed to contain a team half full of undergeared shitters with full ranged team.

a pretty decent team composition.

Missed this from your previous post, damn are you actually serious with this shit?

just make sure to have dinner before :eek:

i usually do try to eat at the computer when queuing, but sometimes i decide not to (personal reasons)

[MENTION=4850]Sputnick[/MENTION] isnt it time for you to come back and put Hurrx on his place again his ego became huge again, roflmaox

Missed this from your previous post, damn are you actually serious with this shit?
2x healer ( resto druid, disc priest ), 1 FC ( guardian druid ), 5 ranged DPS ( mage, warlock, boomkin, hunter, hunter ), 2x melee DPS ( rogue, warrior ). Yes, that is a pretty decent team composition.

Your guild has been getting farmed the entire day with 5-8 players in every game. Your guild is mediocre at best.

Tough Love is always ready to play against you if you want to prove them otherwise.

That has no relevance to my point that you guys just cant stay objective when it comes to the results of the games. You might want to read again :)

And you still seem a bit to slow to understand what this guild was made for. Or why you start asking for premades?
I havent lost one game today w/o horde having the way better setup. And please dont start talking about grp queues again you already stated your bullshit and it wont get better when you repeat it :D

That has no relevance to my point that you guys just cant stay objective when it comes to the results of the games. You might want to read again :)

And you still seem a bit to slow to understand what this guild was made for. Or why you start asking for premades?
I havent lost one game today w/o horde having the way better setup. And please dont start talking about grp queues again you already stated your bullshit and it wont get better when you repeat it :D

Redrum clearly told me he made the guild because he wanted to fight Tough Love, i think i might have a screenshot somehwere.

i usually do try to eat at the computer when queuing, but sometimes i decide not to (personal reasons)

Sputnick isnt it time for you to come back and put Hurrx on his place again his ego became huge again, roflmaox

I just happen to realise that if my partner is Horde (Caütion), I'll not be able to play with him on 2v2.

I'm trully depressed now. You stole my pussy.

hunter, hunter .

Wait now that it suits you i count again? Cause before i didnt count cause joined late :rolleyes:
So original and so objective

Redrum clearly told me he made the guild because he wanted to fight Tough Love, i think i might have a screenshot somehwere.

Im pretty sure the guild wasnt made to premade 10 days after it got created. The goal was to boost activity in the first place. That works pretty well atm.
But Arkant tries to spotlight himself a bit to much while challanging a new created guild as usual :(

Last edited by a moderator:
2x healer ( resto druid, disc priest ), 1 FC ( guardian druid ), 5 ranged DPS ( mage, warlock, boomkin, hunter, hunter ), 2x melee DPS ( rogue, warrior ). Yes, that is a pretty decent team composition.

1 healer, other was shadowpriest. Lock was demo with shit gear and no proffs, was only 1 hunter, arms/rogue aren't a part of any decent composition. So yeah, we had 1 FC, 2 decent ranged dps (boomkin + hunter), 1 healer. If 4 people out of 10 have gear and viable specs, while rest are either undergeared or shit spec/class, how exactly is that a decent team composition?

I didn't ask you to premade. Tough Love is giving you the option to premade if you ever want to prove that you are more than a bunch of mediocre players.

I am sorry but you are in no position to complain about the teams you are getting. 50-80% of the alliance players come from your guild.

And one more thing: Saying that I cannot stay objective based on something Stubs said is pretty stupid. You cannot assume that one Tough Love member's opinion is shared by the entire guild.

1 healer, other was shadowpriest. Lock was demo with shit gear and no proffs, was only 1 hunter, arms/rogue aren't a part of any decent composition. So yeah, we had 1 FC, 2 decent ranged dps (boomkin + hunter), 1 healer. If 4 people out of 10 have gear and viable specs, while rest are either undergeared or shit spec/class, how exactly is that a decent team composition?
I really hope I don't have to ask someone to get me a screenshot of their battlegroundtargets to prove that Gabh was indeed a healer in that game.

Horde had an arms warrior and a rogue too, so those cancel each other out.

Mind telling me who left to make room for the second hunter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread