Queue Up At 7 PM DAILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we a little slow today? I said that after the first game today you must have realized that you were not in danger of killing the pops, why not queue with a decent group then?

i didnt have all the people i wanted to q with

also we did q as a group think thats the like 4th or 5th time i say it in this thread, r we a lil slow today

Tough Love make Bios look like kids, dosnt matter if they got 9 geared people from their guild, aslong as Tough Love have 3-5 People queuing they will still look like kids who just joined the bracket.

just like yesterday when your 5 man group got 3-0d by the kids hehe

SSDD refuse to Q 5man?. you cant give evidence to disprove me to my opinion remains vaild. i thought you was clevarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I do not care about SSDD nor ever talked about that guild. I didn't even know that it is still a thing. Get a map.

also we did q as a group think thats the like 4th or 5th time i say it in this thread, r we a lil slow today
So why did you complain about your lack of healers if you were, in fact, group queueing and chose to only use one healer?

just like yesterday when your 5 man group got 3-0d by the kids hehe

ya, i lost 1 games yday :( rest we farmed ally

throw your rattle out the pram and blame me.... you lost us 3games yesterday because you can't fc. you displacered into los twice and ran out of range once.
i been saying in /O all day how i find the bracket mind numbing. i actually haven't had fun in one game since i've been back, but i'm not crying and blaming you, am i?

i promise you one thing, this bracket is unsustainable as it is at this moment, and that is YOUR fault and everyone else with your attitude.

you lost a game of pixel wars? cry me a fucking river:rolleyes:
Redrum, make room for me mate.

i didnt even lose 3 games yesterday lmao

i was tryna do the pussies of the bracket a favor by capping flags with 1.9k hp rather than containing since everyone complained in gchat/whisper/broadcast but as soon as i left the team they got pushed back and i thought the horde would just let me cap so i displacered on cooldown to get over the field faster n get ambushed by 3 rogues

also displacing into los lmao i had 10 stacks and rogue, monk & lock attack me do u think im gonna sit in bearform with 2k hp n rely on ur heals, best i could do was run and we didnt even lose that game

noone blamed you, i said we lacked healers, if u think me stating facts about your healing done is blaming you then yeah maybe u realise urself that u didnt perform

I do not care about SSDD nor ever talked about that guild. I didn't even know that it is still a thing. Get a map.

Such a positive post about a guild helping 19s along with bios. why claim that i/we refuse to group 5man queue? your going way off track and a general something liek stubs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a positive post about a guild helping 19s along with bios. why claim that i/we refuse to group 5man queue? your going way off track and a general moron liek stubs.
I never claimed you personally or SSDD refused to group queue. SSDD is irrelevant in this bracket. I doubt you could even field a 5 man when setting it up a week in advance.

i didnt even lose 3 games yesterday lmao

i was tryna do the pussies of the bracket a favor by capping flags with 1.9k hp rather than containing since everyone complained in gchat/whisper/broadcast but as soon as i left the team they got pushed back and i thought the horde would just let me cap so i displacered on cooldown to get over the field faster n get ambushed by 3 rogues

also displacing into los lmao i had 10 stacks and rogue, monk & lock attack me do u think im gonna sit in bearform with 2k hp n rely on ur heals, best i could do was run and we didnt even lose that game

noone blamed you, i said we lacked healers, if u think me stating facts about your healing done is blaming you then yeah maybe u realise urself that u didnt perform

you must of been in a different game to me then. the game i was in this god like druid ran a rogue into melee range of me and got the two of us torrented, the monk wasn't there and the lock was coming up the tunnel... where he displacered to, cuz y not.

ye im not sure if it was yday as pvpcontrol doesnt seem to screenshot every scoreboard anymore but yday/sunday we wrecked

i havent been in any bg where you been wrecking the horde, all ive seen since Bios became a guild and EU started popping again is Tough Love graveyard containing the alliance and winning 90% of the bgs under 10 minutes, then 1-2 bgs per 5 day or so Alliance get a good team (in the early pops) and they manage to win a game)

Apart from the 5 pages of bullshit, we had a lot of pops again today, 19 activty are going strong!

Wether it will keep popping in the future, based on the current attitude of the community, is hard to tell.

you must of been in a different game to me then. the game i was in this god like druid ran a rogue into melee range of me and got the two of us torrented, the monk wasn't there and the lock was coming up the tunnel... where he displacered to, cuz y not.

we were in fr ground floor, cleveland & soldjah were on balc and cerial opened on me so i displacered down tun and tried to get up on roof but monk mobility fucked me

the other situation was when we were in fr, efc died and cerial sapped me so i trinketed and displacered onto cap but they repicked flag and wiped our team, since i didnt have displacer cerial could open on me easily, i jumped around in the northeast part of our fr while you healed me from the southwest part, then you randomly run towards me instead of spamhealing so me running into u heh nice joke m8

ya my memory is fuckin brilliant, as opposed to your healing

Apart from the 5 pages of bullshit, we had a lot of pops again today, 19 activty are going strong!

Wether it will keep popping in the future, based on the current attitude of the community, is hard to tell.

what do you mean? this is what shud keep people queueing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread