Questions & Answers

Hi fellow players, I've been away for about a year or so. I wanted to know what's the current situation with the queue times for the lvl20 bracket. Last time I checked I was hanging for couple hours with no luck of finding a game in peak hour. Cheers.

Hi fellow players, I've been away for about a year or so. I wanted to know what's the current situation with the queue times for the lvl20 bracket. Last time I checked I was hanging for couple hours with no luck of finding a game in peak hour. Cheers.

Pretty unbalanced and queue times are really messed up with the coming of AV and EotS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_020815_133610.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_020815_133610.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 103
Why do both light armor kit and medium armor kit add 1 armor? Does this mean you do not have level leatherworking to 100?

I believe the light armor kit gives no bonus at all, the medium armor kit gives extra attack power for tank classes with "bladed armor" skill (not sure if it increases the armor value though),
don't know if the BG scaling has any effect on these.

Why do both light armor kit and medium armor kit add 1 armor? Does this mean you do not have level leatherworking to 100?

Not really, someone actually told me that on a Tanky speced class , the Light armor kit (+1) doesn't grant you the Bonus armor, its fake.... the medium one does.

If you are not a tank neither do anything. (except Bear Form any spec I believe)

If you are a tank:
Light does nothing
Medium adds 1 bonus armor and 1 attack power

Last edited by a moderator:
Y are bm so weak? Plz buff

Yeah, i faced one yesterday. And killed him with my Affliction lock =/. Affliction sooooo op. Blizzard needs to balance this. BMs are really weak and affliction warlocks are super duper strong, that's quite unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread