Questions & Answers

Has anyone ever tried to do 2s or 3s with res sickness or with an unselected class specialization?
Just curious. :3
On a similar note, what would be the effect, in terms of honor for the other faction, if, say, 10 people with rez sickness were form teams and enter a battleground?

Re: Vent Your Frustrations II

I am new to F2P twinking and was wondering which realm would be best for me to join for bgs? Anyone know of a good realm? Currrently on Borean Tundra and its usually just me or 1 other person.

Does the heal from SHoJ proc in BGs from HK or KB (or both?).

So I went mageweave cloth farming today in Fernwood. Some areas too difficult to get to b/c constantly getting killed en route and far away from equip repair. Finally found this spot: Deadwood Village Mageweave Cloth Farming which is right across from the griffon master and an armorer for quick equip repair. very convenient. had to farm with 2 other twinks and one as a healer or we couldn't have pulled it off. Got drops of silk and mageweave cloth of about 50% of kills or so. Still each kill took several minutes b/c MoB had regen spell. Wondering if anyone has found better spots ? Would be great to be able to solo.

Wondering if anyone has found better spots ? Would be great to be able to solo.

There is no stack farmable spot. all too high to kill solo. I usually use Dustwing dig @ badlands Shadowforge Darkweaver - NPC - World of Warcraft near flight master with repairs and food shop.

Dose any one can share knowledge of a delay macro if such exist?
Got internet lags recently and my Inherited Mark of Tyranny sometimes dont stack properly with bearform, thus leading to hp buff loss.

Is there any solutions *beside castsequence must press 2times dohhh* that would allow Inherited Mark of Tyranny pop half a sec after bearform?

Has anyone ever tried to do 2s or 3s with res sickness or with an unselected class specialization?
Just curious. :3

Spec is too important. Res Sickness is an interesting one.. I want to try it.

Can any1 tell me why am i not allowed to see my toons , only Borean Toons ?

Some realms didn't cross over properly (Mug'thol for example) and so the armory links are not working. There was also a patch today so if your specific realm was down then only the ones up (in this case Borean Tundra) would be up.

Spec is too important. Res Sickness is an interesting one.. I want to try it.

Not going to work , since heals are not affected by ress Sickness... and DMG < Heals! Goes into an unending battle!

Some realms didn't cross over properly (Mug'thol for example) and so the armory links are not working. There was also a patch today so if your specific realm was down then only the ones up (in this case Borean Tundra) would be up.

Alright , Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread