Questions & Answers

Can someone explain me something. When you create a new character, and level to 80, try to enter ICC 25m Heroic, you can't. But some people know a way, and i would like to know as well.

Thanks for responding.

Can someone explain me something. When you create a new character, and level to 80, try to enter ICC 25m Heroic, you can't. But some people know a way, and i would like to know as well.

Thanks for responding.
Either the raid leader or the character has to have completed in in normal to do it in heroic, I can't remember which but I think it is the character.

Do any mobs other than Booty Bay Bruisers give rep from revered -> exalted with Bloodsail Buccaneers? Hit revered off of killing mobs at Faldir's Cove, I don't have WoD to kill level 100 guards though.

I'm working on a stam set for my feral, which 1h should I use? The loom agi mace? Something I've been working on but that's the only part I'm unsure of. Thanks!

If you're just stam stacking and you're horde, use dawnblade. If Alliance use the loom dagger, unless you want better rejuvs with the SP mace. Old crafty on both factions for offhand.
I'm working on a stam set for my feral, which 1h should I use? The loom agi mace? Something I've been working on but that's the only part I'm unsure of. Thanks!

Does 20s have some dedicated hangout spot, Facebook page, website ?

Last edited by a moderator:
vet hunter bow vs gun? bow has haste which is better than crit on gun, but gun is slower, which makes abilities hit harder.

What enchant should i use for veteran warrior on my boots, so far i've stacked up on strength and versatility, a link to the enchant would be nice. I'll mainly play as arms.
wow really makes me wish i linked my p2p... :( enchant boots with speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread