Questions & Answers

hello my friends, how long( /played) does it take to get the maghar tabard with help from a lvl 100 char on a dead realm?

What [MENTION=22645]Lluyd[/MENTION] said. You can also spit up farming an hour or two a day so you wont burn yourself out as well, whichever works best for you. Imagining your toon in the sexy tabard fills you with determination.

Hi guys,

what are your ideas about the best way to farm Magefist Gloves?
Drop rates seem to be the same with certain WC/SFK mobs and mobs in the open world (lvl19-21).
So chances should be better just farming mobs in e.g. Ashenvale.
Or am I completely wrong here?

Thanks in advance,
greetings,
Dimmu.

Hi guys,

what are your ideas about the best way to farm Magefist Gloves?
Drop rates seem to be the same with certain WC/SFK mobs and mobs in the open world (lvl19-21).
So chances should be better just farming mobs in e.g. Ashenvale.
Or am I completely wrong here?

Thanks in advance,
greetings,
Dimmu.

Hello there,

I think the best way to farm magefist gloves is running Shadowfang Keep, as you will be awarded with a lot of other items if not the gloves.
I do not think Magefist have a chance to drop on Wailling Caverns. I may be wrong but i am 99% sure.
Shadowfang keep definitely, do not waste your time farming mobs in Ashenvale.

I hope that helps.

Thanks Lenny,

after getting MTB (and Witching Stave, which is useless) I thought I was done with SFK.
I have not much use for any other blues that drop there, as I can't sell them anyway.
Also no need for Necrology Robe, as it is too ugly to mog. (See the vet in my sig - uaaaahhh....)

I have to do SFK via the dungeon finder, so ninja looters are a concern.
Magefists will become useful with legion earliest (spirit->vers), so a little break from running SFK won't hurt;)

Any TI users know any decent item valuation/AH comparison website's for "loot"? I've been farming Mana Tombs for prison keys and have picked a few Epic/Purple items that after a brief hunt around via Google, vary in AH/Trade price. Is there a thread here on TI someone can point me toward?

I don't usually sell much stuff via AH just vendor to empty my bags, but a few items I've been hanging on to, could fetch me a lot more if I actual tried to do some background rummaging. Any help greatly appreciated!

Any TI users know any decent item valuation/AH comparison website's for "loot"? I've been farming Mana Tombs for prison keys and have picked a few Epic/Purple items that after a brief hunt around via Google, vary in AH/Trade price. Is there a thread here on TI someone can point me toward?

I don't usually sell much stuff via AH just vendor to empty my bags, but a few items I've been hanging on to, could fetch me a lot more if I actual tried to do some background rummaging. Any help greatly appreciated!

The Undermine Journal is a pretty good place to check the value of items.

As I am planning the next 2 world events (achievment- and mount/pet/toy farming) I have a question regarding the event currencies:
Do Love Tokens and Coins of Ancestry disappear after the events?
Especially the Love Tokens would be nice to stack for next year (mount 270 tokens...).

Thx,
Dimmu.

As I am planning the next 2 world events (achievment- and mount/pet/toy farming) I have a question regarding the event currencies:
Do Love Tokens and Coins of Ancestry disappear after the events?
Especially the Love Tokens would be nice to stack for next year (mount 270 tokens...).

Thx,
Dimmu.

Coins of Ancestry definitely stay. Not sure about Love Tokens but I'm guessing that they stay too because they don't have "Requires Loves is in the Air" in their tooltip. Love Tokens are much easier to farm though, so you can do it in one event.

Danke, Baumbart,

just did some more research and unfortunately the Love tokens seem to disappear. Nevertheless you're right with the farming.
270 tokens=270 bracelets=2700 charms=a lot of mobs, I'd guess 5-8k mobs. (of course all without the tokens from the dailies)

Hello is still posible to obtain the Tabard of the Argent Crusade by an f2p?, thanks!.

It is, you need to kill crypt shamblers in Western Plaguelands, takes long time but it's doable.

Danke, Baumbart,

just did some more research and unfortunately the Love tokens seem to disappear. Nevertheless you're right with the farming.
270 tokens=270 bracelets=2700 charms=a lot of mobs, I'd guess 5-8k mobs. (of course all without the tokens from the dailies)

It's not as bad as it seems, I got all the rewards and achievements in one year for Love is in the Air. Best farming spot is where you get the vagoon quest as the mobs instantly respawn.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/undermine-journal

https://theunderminejournal.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/

Your epics probably cost around 3-10k depending on your realm

It is, you need to kill crypt shamblers in Western Plaguelands, takes long time but it's doable.

It's not as bad as it seems, I got all the rewards and achievements in one year for Love is in the Air. Best farming spot is where you get the vagoon quest as the mobs instantly respawn.

Thanks!!, where I can find those npc's?, I can't find an npc with that exact name http://www.wowhead.com/npcs?filter=cr=6;crs=28;crv=0

Users who are viewing this thread