Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any knowledge of LUA files, scripts? How about a thing called IBO Ui. I've looked all over the web to try to find an addon, or file to copy and paste into the LUA, but I had no luck.

(Ibo Ui is basically a black skin on unit frames, actionbars, etc.)

HELP GUYS!

I need helping making a macro for void tendrils. As it is I have one that will target the nearest void tendril and cast Power Word: Shield on it. However I need one that I can spam that will target a different Void Tendril each time I use it and cast bubble on it, for situations where I root more than one person.

Is there a way to do this? I was thinking maybe to tell the macro to only target Void Tendrils that do not have the PW: S debuff or something like that, but I don't speak macro language.

Any help?

How high does the fee to change specializations eventually get? Is it only based on the number of times the change is made or does it take level into consideration? The reason I'm asking is because I'm curious if it goes over the 10g limit for f2p accounts.

it does not, it used to go up everytime u did it until it reached a maxium, it will cost u 72 silver for talent and 72 silver for spec everytime nowadays at lvl 20 going up each lvl.

HELP GUYS!

I need helping making a macro for void tendrils. As it is I have one that will target the nearest void tendril and cast Power Word: Shield on it. However I need one that I can spam that will target a different Void Tendril each time I use it and cast bubble on it, for situations where I root more than one person.

Is there a way to do this? I was thinking maybe to tell the macro to only target Void Tendrils that do not have the PW: S debuff or something like that, but I don't speak macro language.

Any help?

No can do.. at least that I've found. Best I was tinkering with was nearest @ spam. You can hit them all if you adjust positions slightly. If you do find something share with the rest of the class.

Unfortunately that isn't intended to be achievable with macros. There is no if function or the possibilities for automation would be endless...

Unfortunately that isn't intended to be achievable with macros. There is no if function or the possibilities for automation would be endless...

yde, as admin...

jesus_thumbs_up.jpg

Is there anyway to change your armory pose? I mean, I don't think there's a feature on the site itself, but like some maybe some hax from ownedcore or something. I mean it's cool that my mage looks like he's spitting dope rhymes and such, but it would be cool if you could actually see his face (what is left of it).
You could un-equip your weapon but other then that, no I don't think so.

They could do with guild tp so wlock should work aswell.
Interesting idea about the donor daily. Im not sure.

Quick Facts
Level: 70
Requires level 70
Type: Daily
Sharable
Difficulty: 70 73 83
Added in patch 3.3.0

And you earn only 150 rep for 10 gold, it would take days and shitload of gold to get to exalted...

I want to roll a gnome. Which server should I roll on and what classes are needed? I have a warrior and rogue so I guess a clothie, but which one?
Thank You

Roll on Moonguard! It has a great community on alliance. Could definitely use another mage there, but more warlocks and priests would be good to have, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread