Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I closed the first one and opened a new one because I back then got a PM from a mod, telling me it was getting too big. :O

I have no idea what the actual size limit for threads is, but yesterday I noticed the second one had grown way larger than the first, so I locked it again. Still trying to figure out where to find the possible limit, as the FIFTY thread obviously hasn't broken yet. ^^

Punnishers, I don't play Rogue, so hopefully someone else will have a more definite answer. :) I'd personally look up Zera's outdated rogue guide for all the gear options, keeping in mind that all daggers are 1.8 weapon speed now, and decide the best gear set for myself. Maybe also take a look at some geared rogues from lofi's thread. Good luck. :)

I am going to clear something up that was mentioned in the "Rune"-thread by bigdip - btw, Yde, is this a thread where people can just randomly point stuff out that may be important like in this case?

Question was:

the vender is not selling Rune of Perfection anymore :( anyone else have this problem?

My answer:

Please let me clear this up for all of you out there that slept through MoP changes: Vendors now have a filter option on the right upper hand corner of the vendor-window - it is set to "<your class>" (and in a sub-category to "all specs") - all you have to do to make EVERYTHING the vendor has to offer (items that are class-bound, or somehow filterable) show is to set the filter to "All".

As bigdip mentioned it may sound like I am making fun of anyone who didn't notice this and I'm truly sorry if it does, but I am too lazy to edit this now

Hope it helps anyone who's having problems finding items that are now filtered in vendor-windows :)

Have a great day! And don't play your fingers sore by farming mats for DMF-quests ;)

Hello Twinkinfo community, i hope you're well :)
im new to the site, been reading it for like 3-4 months, today I decided to register, and I hope my posts won't be noobish or anything like that, and sorry for my (sometimes) basic english skills, I'm still learning.

I will go straight to the point, why i posted in the Q&A thread.
Question nr.1 - someone 2-3 weeks ago posted in BiS paladin thread, that heirlooms aren't the best option for a Prot Pally. If not, what is it? Cuz the idea was left unanswered.
Question nr.2 - Is there any option to get Shadowfang after pandaria update? Wowhead is not showing the loot list for that one, and "search" option didn't show the interesting thread in 15-19 bracket (or im blind)
Question nr.3 - I recently asked GM if there is any option that I will unlink my f2p account with my paid account (it was linked from the beginning, made this acc some time ago), and he replied it's not supported by blizzard, and they won't do that. Even if its straight 'no', anyone knows if i actually can unlink my accounts to stay "pure" f2p?

Once more hello, and sorry for the long post :)

Fujin0, you can of course point things out! As it's going to be swallowed among who knows how many pages, people searching for the info in a week will probably find your answer in big'd thread faster, though. ^^

Crystalpall:

1. Maybe also post the first question about paladins in the thread you mentioned. I'm not sure which one it was or what reasoning the person you mention gave. If anyone flames you for necroing I will scold them. :)

2. Again, no idea. ^^ Wowhead comments (Shadowfang) suggest that it drops in MoP, and I see no reason why they would have removed it with 5.1. The droprate is however so low that it might take a while to get proof.

3. How Do I Unlink My Other WoW Account? | eHow.com Might work. Be persistent and patient with Accounts. Good luck! ^^

Hope someone else has clearer answers on the first two.

Lil, it only takes one PM, but might take quite a bit of time depending on how busy Shane is with other things. I imagine he receives an insane amount of PMs.

Where is the best place for Horde to farm Earthroot for Elixir of Giant Growth? WoW-Professions has nothing, and wowhead says Tirisfal Glades and Silverpine Forest have the most nodes.

Does any body have any better ideas?

Where is the best place for Horde to farm Earthroot for Elixir of Giant Growth? WoW-Professions has nothing, and wowhead says Tirisfal Glades and Silverpine Forest have the most nodes.

Go to Gol'Bolar Quarry in Dun Morogh. I average at about 40-60 Earthroot in the 10 minutes wait time for a BG when farming there.

Don't go into the cave there. You won't find anything. First, take a circuit inside the actual quarry. Then go up and travel a larger circle around the outside of the quarry. By the time you finish the larger circuit, Earthroot have respawned back inside the quarry again. You just keep taking these circuits and you'll be out of bag space in no time.

Its not so hard to reach there as Horde. You'll easily make up for the time in reaching there with the amount of Earthroot you find.

Silverpine forest is also a good idea.

Always in low level rocky areas. Additionally - don't bother until you are lvl 20 and have a mount.

You can sometimes buy random low level herbs from vendors near the alchemy teachers in limited amounts.

IMO, you're in the best spot...nothing better imo. Especially around Wallace the Blind as then you can also buy a few of the larger Healing pots as well. And yeah, what R PRime said....stop in Brill on the way out to buy herbs and tiny healing pots.

There's also chests in the cave north of Wallace...and in the camp ground sound of him.

Going out there makes for a pretty good shopping trip. Here's my full route:
  1. Salazar Bloch (Undercity) - Scroll of Agility II, Scroll of Stamina II
  2. Selina Weston (Brill) - Bruiseweed, Earthroot, Peacebloom, Lesser Healing Potion, Silverleaf, and Mageroyal (even though I don’t use most of the herbs, I get them all to stock up for DMF prof grinding).
  3. Wallace the Blind (short run from Forsaken Rear Guard) - Healing Potion. There are a few Earthroot, Mageroyal (Swiftthistle) on the tun to Wallace as well as Raw Sagefish (SE of flightpoint) and Oily Blackmouth (coastal water by Wallace) in the area. There’s also Sturdy Chests (from Wallace -> cave to the north and camp to the south).
  4. Edwin Harly (The Sepulcher) - Lesser Healing Potion (if I’m low on Lesser Healing pots, but usually I’m not as I always get some at #2 as I’m stopping there for herbs anyway)
While I’m also in Undercity, I’ll check with Armand Cromwell to see what fishing daily is available (I still don’t have a nice fishing pole). If its Moat Monster!, Time for Slime, or Fish Head I’ll do them as they’re a bit faster to complete than the other two.

route2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread