QUESTIONS & ANSWERS - The place for any question about F2P

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can we go f2p>10 day MoP trial>back to f2p?

If so I'm grabbing dat medicine pouch.

I was quite surprised to notice yesterday that regardless of how much agi i put on my prot pala, the meele crit% does not change; not that this is the major thing but isn't that bugged? (you know it's a depressing to realize that your eyeptach isnt that good actually;))

I was quite surprised to notice yesterday that regardless of how much agi i put on my prot pala, the meele crit% does not change; not that this is the major thing but isn't that bugged? (you know it's a depressing to realize that your eyeptach isnt that good actually;))

Agility no longer gives crit to pallies.

I got my Panda trial too. Just log in every now and then and see if it's being offered to you. I got more than one Cat trial way back when, and then eventually they gave me a free Cat upgrade with SoR2.

Anyone knows why no one gets the 10 stam 7 int 7 crit legs on their warriors instead of shield (BFD quest)? Are foremans really better?

Anyone knows why no one gets the 10 stam 7 int 7 crit legs on their warriors instead of shield (BFD quest)? Are foremans really better?

If you figure only the shield/leg item slots:

Gold Plated Shield + Thaelid's Greaves = 854 armor, 3 STR, 15 STAM, 7 CRIT
Shield Against Evil + Foreman's = 1029 armor, 13 STR, 13 STAM, 0 CRIT

If you take the BFD legging combo you lose 175 armor and 10 STR but gain 2 STAM and 7 CRIT. The difference isn't dramatic but I prefer the Shield vs Evil/Foreman's combo for the 20 extra AP.

so BFD quest shield + foremans.. if you go with int leggins + say shield from aszhara quest (3str 3stam 3hit) you will be

-7str +7crit -175armor +3hit

if ill make a prot pally i will choose int leggs. dunno how warrior's skill are affected by atk (if its really high str may be worth trading for crit rating)

Many ppl are fighting with 2x agm(non humans) instead of 1agm and resil trinket on 2k hp +- chars.. so dont expect logic from them.. its just IT GIVES STR= BETTER

Edit: wah im late.. but i choosed horde shield :D

Its usually better to get gear that has your main stat on it. Unless its impossible, then its acceptable to get something else. I was using the greaves for a LONG time before Foreman's dropped. but Im stucky with the crappy SFK shield. Sure I could reroll... but it isn't worth it.

Whats funny is right now I can't reach 50% phys. mitigation, but Guardian druids can reach past that much. but they are still sucky tanks muahaha!

Guardian druids can reach past that much. but they are still sucky tanks muahaha!
that's an understatement (although i did receive many complements on my PreMoP tanking tyvm). We're atrocious tanks now that Swipe went up to lvl 22. We just can't keep everyone's attention on anything more than a mob group of 2. :/

MoP made is crappy tanks and took away our ability to heal off-spec. dungeon running is considerably more painful now.

Okay so if you had a super special warrior, rerolling wasnt a possibility and you didnt know which spec youd focus on which one would you take shield or pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread