Questions about transfering characters

SPQR

Legend
Would like an input from people who been transferring characters between realms / accounts.

When you do so, do you lose existing tmog on your gears?

Does anything at all happen to your gear?

I have Transferred numerous Characters between Realms on NA Servers and have had zero issues until this last one that I paid for almost 40 hours ago. It's stuck "Queued" and is unplayable. Blizz's response is some bullshit about the Payment hasn't gone through, but I checked my Bank and sure enough it has. Then I tested their theory by purchasing a Token and low an behold, the Token purchase went through near instantly.

The only thing I've noticed is my Hearth tends to get reset to Org (Horde Characters) but that's about it.

Basically what @DeLindsay said. You also lose some flight paths if they weren't meant for your level cap. I.e. I lost flight path to Light's Exort or whatever it was called in Talador, Draenor when I factioned from Alliance to Horde. Not sure if this occurs on server transfers as well. Also, some character specific settings gets reset (especially in regards to addons), because your character folder, "Name-"MyCurrentServer" will now be "Name"-"MyNewServer", which means you will have to redo your UI etc. etc. unless you have some smart way of saving it.

I have Transferred numerous Characters between Realms on NA Servers and have had zero issues until this last one that I paid for almost 40 hours ago. It's stuck "Queued" and is unplayable. Blizz's response is some bullshit about the Payment hasn't gone through, but I checked my Bank and sure enough it has. Then I tested their theory by purchasing a Token and low an behold, the Token purchase went through near instantly.

The only thing I've noticed is my Hearth tends to get reset to Org (Horde Characters) but that's about it.

This once happened to me when there was a half price event on, glitched and gave me two of the same character but neither playable.

When i got it resolved they did not let me have it for the "half price" tried to make me pay full so cancelled it.

Users who are viewing this thread