Question on shoulder enchants

Don't you have to be a scribe to take it's effect? I think most go with Alchemy for Flask and Engineering
Correct you need Inscription for the shoulder chant to work. You have to give up either Engineering or Alchemy for it so most people don’t bother with it.
In saying that….. I have it on my Misty as I couldn’t be bothered levelling Alch again :ez:

Don't you have to be a scribe to take it's effect? I think most go with Alchemy for Flask and Engineering
yes u have to have inscription for it to be active. Yes, flask and engi is better. But you can have enchanted shoulders without them being active aswell just to get full enchanted gear or to confuse people into making a thread about it, or if you wanna just play arena where alch and engi doesnt work.

Alot of people who use the Northrend shoulder enchants are stacking Greater Arcane Elixirs / Mongoose or pots of the same quality.
Or as Goesid mentioned, the few people who are in it for mainly arenas.
Worth it if you don't mind filling bank-slots with more consumables

If you're an AP user you can use winterfall firewater with the shoulder enchants. 10 ap 3 crit total. Flask gives 12 ap in bg. Useful if you play arenas or WG or don't want to farm alchemy. Although leveling alchemy for flask is more beneficial in the long run.

If you're an AP user you can use winterfall firewater with the shoulder enchants. 10 ap 3 crit total. Flask gives 12 ap in bg. Useful if you play arenas or WG or don't want to farm alchemy. Although leveling alchemy for flask is more beneficial in the long run.
Yep, it's a good combination if you play both BG's and arena (on an AP user). I just stack a lot of them in between arena pops and then queue for BGs and just chug them throughout the games. I got the flask but i just like arena too much :Sadge:.

EDIT: I know the shoulder enchant is not a game changer in arena but idk... not being there it makes me feel naked xD

idk I feel kinda incomplete without the shoulder enchant, like I need that green writing and scavenger doesn't do it for me.

Takes 60-80 flowers to level (usually round 75). If you dont mind having a stash of flowers in your bank you can swap around as much as you want.

Honestly, even farming 80 flowers in Northrend is just... so quick. You can swap back and forth with little/no concern. Or just do what I do and forget to use your flask so often you just give up on alchemy altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread