Question about Quick Join

Then you and other poster argued it was because of gold sellers
ah, you got me. I wrote a quick reponse about why the majority of restrictions exist in response to an off topic question in a thread that had served its purpose

If I'd known you were going to latch onto that and want a dissertation on the history and scope of gold selling via trial accounts and the marketing strategy behind various restrictions and how they might overlap a bit, I'd have written the 10,000 word essay with exact clarifications you seem to be going for.

mea culpa.

If I'd known you were going to latch onto that and want a dissertation on the history and scope of gold selling via trial accounts and the marketing strategy behind various restrictions and how they might overlap a bit, I'd have written the 10,000 word essay with exact clarifications you seem to be going for.
I expect this as a blog post on the front page by Monday

ah, you got me. I wrote a quick reponse about why the majority of restrictions exist in response to an off topic question in a thread that had served its purpose

mea culpa.
You know, this topic was meant to be a pretty lighthearted question with a maximum of 2 replies, if much, to answer something quick and stay there.

I'm not latching onto anything, I simply didn't understand how partying up with a friend would have anything to do with gold selling. It's that simple, but you guys decided to drift away from that and bring into the discussion stuff that didn't have anything to do with it, like mentioning other restrictions and a bunch of other stuff, only to afterwards you saying that the inability to party with friends has nothing to do with gold selling, and you could have simply started there and nothing else would have come from it apart from a thank you for the clarification, like I did previously.

However, you seem to keep charging, expecting to, idk, be right about something? Something that I never even had an issue to start with. And you reply in that ironic way which for a mod seems a bit, idk, inadequate? Can't you accept that there was a failure of communication between us and move on? Or do you really feel the need to come out on top? If that's the case, ok buddy you got it. Let's move on with our lives because I already know what I came here to know and there's more interesting stuff to do in my life besides continuing an useless discussion about a subject I don't really care about.

You know, this topic was meant to be a pretty lighthearted question with a maximum of 2 replies, if much, to answer something quick and stay there.

I'm not latching onto anything, I simply didn't understand how partying up with a friend would have anything to do with gold selling. It's that simple, but you guys decided to drift away from that and bring into the discussion stuff that didn't have anything to do with it, like mentioning other restrictions and a bunch of other stuff, only to afterwards you saying that the inability to party with friends has nothing to do with gold selling, and you could have simply started there and nothing else would have come from it apart from a thank you for the clarification, like I did previously.

However, you seem to keep charging, expecting to, idk, be right about something? Something that I never even had an issue to start with. And you reply in that ironic way which for a mod seems a bit, idk, inadequate? Can't you accept that there was a failure of communication between us and move on? Or do you really feel the need to come out on top? If that's the case, ok buddy you got it. Let's move on with our lives because I already know what I came here to know and there's more interesting stuff to do in my life besides continuing an useless discussion about a subject I don't really care about.
spam /who 60 rogue invite everybody, spam gold site macro repeat with next class.

then I am enlighted, thank you very much. :)
theres a million ways of doing it and sure theres probably a way to make it work for f2ps and stop gold sellers, but its easy to understand why they wouldnt bother when its much easier to blanket block it and its not like they care about f2ps that much.

Sure, but I never said otherwise. I was simply failing to make the connection between those things that seemed to have nothing to do with the other, and you were the first one to properly reply and focus on the question at hand. All this could have been avoided if you showed up sooner. :slight_smile:
Anyway, thanks again.

Sure, but I never said otherwise. I was simply failing to make the connection between those things that seemed to have nothing to do with the other, and you were the first one to properly reply and focus on the question at hand. All this could have been avoided if you showed up sooner. :slight_smile:
Anyway, thanks again.
Oh okey, well no problem then. Have fun on your twinks.

YGL3weAG_o.gif

Users who are viewing this thread