Ques Merged... kinda

The amount of autism that spews out of your mouth is quite astonishing. This man deserves his own badge, "Autism Cup 2022 Champion". @mod to make this happen.
Imagine typing this out and thinking you hit comic gold when you hit "Post Reply".

Entertaining Post 2022 Champion, you are not.

I think youre too stupid to understand why people think youre stupid.
Lol, keep pumping the vitriol. You guys love the put downs.
You're genuinely mad at the idea of level 20s not queueing into 29 rerollers.
That's the only take I've seen on what I posted. And idgaf if 20s queue with 29s or not.

If I played again and made a 29, I'd be content if it was just 29s vs 29s. I just like low-level XP-locked BGs, and the current 20s meta got boring. 29s bring more novelty, class viability, and nuanced gameplay. I'm not some purist f2p, obviously, and I'm glad not to be. But good for you guys.

I only told that dude to sub and make a 29 cause he spent energy on multiple posts whining about BGs. I understand it’s tough having your top-tier pedestal taken… But either accept your lot in pvp as a 20 or adapt, IMO.

The only other thing I mentioned was that Bliz likely made a smart move (accidental or not) to entice subscriptions by genuinely improving low-level PvP for normies/new players and compelling power-hungry twinks to sub.

Last edited:
Lol, keep pumping the vitriol. You guys love the put downs.

That's the only take I've seen on what I posted. And idgaf if 20s queue with 29s or not.

If I played again and made a 29, I'd be content if it was just 29s vs 29s. I just like low-level XP-locked BGs, and the current 20s meta got boring. 29s bring more novelty, class viability, and nuanced gameplay. I'm not some purist f2p, obviously, and I'm glad not to be. But good for you guys.

I only told that dude to sub and make a 29 cause he spent energy on multiple posts whining about BGs. I understand it’s tough having your top-tier pedestal taken… But either accept your lot in pvp as a 20 or adapt, IMO.

The only other thing I mentioned was that Bliz likely made a smart move (accidental or not) to entice subscriptions by genuinely improving low-level PvP for normies/new players and compelling power-hungry twinks to sub.
Im sure youre familiar with having downs.

29v29 will never happend because the people who make 29s make them because they dont want to play vs people who are also 29.

29s bring more novelty, class viability, and nuanced gameplay.

maybe until the new meta is established. People will forget their old 60s and 70s real quick if it’s not on the established meta.

Again, nothing will change. People will premade S-tier class stacks and y’all will wait hours in que for it. Give it time.

maybe until the new meta is established. People will forget their old 60s and 70s real quick if it’s not on the established meta.
Sure, things will shake out that way, and queues will die out sooner than later. But it would at least be somewhat of a change-up. Hunter/priest/lock still at the top, but widened toolkits would at least make other classes feel more interesting to play. Sham, for example, gets a lot more fun with Lava Surge procs.

29v29 will never happend because the people who make 29s make them because they dont want to play vs people who are also 29.
I mean, I literally just mentioned that I'd play a 29 and would enjoy going vs other 29s. It's always interesting to play against your own tier.

And sure, most 29s would just want the edge on weaker competition. But it's not like 20s are infallible in that, either. Many like to play vs other 20s, but the appeal to pvp against weaker competition (in levelers) has always been a part of every twink bracket. Seen a number of high and mighty f2p puritans in here premading and gy farming groups of mostly leveler opposition.

If we took 29s out of the picture and it was just 20s in the new xp-off-only queues, the queues would still drop off over time, albeit to a lesser extent.

Last edited:
Not only are queues longer since the split, now you are more likely to keep getting grouped vs the same people playing the same comp you just ran into last match. Random bgs have become lopsided wargames with no class restrictions, hunter scum rejoice.

:NotLikeThis:

Kill the ques friends. Make blizz revert the change sooner.

i don't think that would have any effect.
I prolly feel worst for true hardcore allday pvpers like you n nocontest.

I mean, I literally just mentioned that I'd play a 29 and would enjoy going vs other 29s. It's always interesting to play against your own tier.

And sure, most 29s would just want the edge on weaker competition. But it's not like 20s are infallible in that, either. Many like to play vs other 20s, but the appeal to pvp against weaker competition (in levelers) has always been a part of every twink bracket. Seen a number of high and mighty f2p puritans in here premading and gy farming groups of mostly leveler opposition.

If we took 29s out of the picture and it was just 20s in the new xp-off-only queues, the queues would still drop off over time, albeit to a lesser extent.
Yes, they are the people making 29s now, and are the same people who quit 29s the second this change happend last time but other way around in BfA. They are the 29s forced to play 20s.

Well, name some names then. Because you seem like a day old and dont think you know any names.

Kill the ques friends. Make blizz revert the change sooner.

If its on purpose they wont, had no issue with having all locked xp brackets dead

giphy (1).gif

Users who are viewing this thread