Purj's Beta Changes Compendium

Can someone check what jc 300 healing stones heal

Looks like the Cobalt Frag Bomb is made available to LV19, crafted it by going from 1-300 Engineering - went to Old Dalaran and learned Northrend Engineering and i taught it.

Will it be fixed? Currently does 380-520 fire damage and stuns the target for 3 sec.
Thats ridiculous since we only have 1-2k hp.
e697e9e180c986b73ba557f9d818e73a.jpg

Looks like the Cobalt Frag Bomb is made available to LV19, crafted it by going from 1-300 Engineering - went to Old Dalaran and learned Northrend Engineering and i taught it.

Will it be fixed? Currently does 380-520 fire damage and stuns the target for 3 sec.
Thats ridiculous since we only have 1-2k hp.View attachment 7887
Only Requires Northrend lvl 1 to use. Thats crazy if transfers.

Only Requires Northrend lvl 1 to use. Thats crazy if transfers.
Indeed!
[doublepost=1529872383,1529872340][/doublepost]Crafting some Green Lens now, going to post result soon!
[doublepost=1529873051][/doublepost]Made 15x Green Lens on my 19s, here is the results.
4x Fireflash (Crit/Haste)
4x Aurora (Haste/Versa)
7x Quickblade (Crit/Versa)
58f2b9328eee592ff4a281aa21cb146e.png
19886f766fc11894e2961982f7111831.png
f90e721c39a6f2fd357599f32bd447f3.png

Looks like we wont be able to get the Lens with a pure stat of one of the 3 possible stats.
Prove me wrong!

Last edited:
Indeed!
[doublepost=1529872383,1529872340][/doublepost]Crafting some Green Lens now, going to post result soon!
[doublepost=1529873051][/doublepost]Made 15x Green Lens on my 19s, here is the results.
4x Fireflash (Crit/Haste)
4x Aurora (Haste/Versa)
7x Quickblade (Crit/Versa)
View attachment 7889 View attachment 7890 View attachment 7891
Looks like we wont be able to get the Lens with a pure stat of one of the 3 possible stats.
Prove me wrong!

You are probably right that these 3 will be the only possible outcomes.. Which is pretty good for int users but less so for all the other people... I've got a green lens of the Monkey, of the tiger, of the bear, of arcane resistance , and of spirit, but 90% of the time i got of Intellect... so i still hope that there is a chanse we can get these with agi on them :(

Another question i have to you all is... Would it be possible to make sure my of the monkey-of the tiger stay the way they are now?... possibly putting them on the AH.. or deleting them before the patch hits... and then retrieving them after the patch... and maybe they will be the same.... Would apeciate it if people could test some stuff! Because Of the Tiger gives me +17 stam 13 Agi 13 Crit... how sick would that be O_O
[doublepost=1529903427][/doublepost]

Thats ridiculous since we only have 1-2k hp.View attachment 7887

Woah... so basiccaly we can learn outland/wotlk/cata engi and everything? that is going to get fixed for sure... right?

If no templates get added, does that mean that if my shaman has a cloth/leather gear, id be able to collect the mog by equipping it on it?

You are probably right that these 3 will be the only possible outcomes.. Which is pretty good for int users but less so for all the other people... I've got a green lens of the Monkey, of the tiger, of the bear, of arcane resistance , and of spirit, but 90% of the time i got of Intellect... so i still hope that there is a chanse we can get these with agi on them :(

Another question i have to you all is... Would it be possible to make sure my of the monkey-of the tiger stay the way they are now?... possibly putting them on the AH.. or deleting them before the patch hits... and then retrieving them after the patch... and maybe they will be the same.... Would apeciate it if people could test some stuff! Because Of the Tiger gives me +17 stam 13 Agi 13 Crit... how sick would that be O_O
[doublepost=1529903427][/doublepost]

Woah... so basiccaly we can learn outland/wotlk/cata engi and everything? that is going to get fixed for sure... right?

Its int only because its cloth and only int users have cloth. All old affixes will change unless in guild bank though those will change if move from it.

A

Are these items like max vers?

Not sure. Thanks why I was asking for link. They aren’t very promising now but maybe they transfer well. /shrug

They fall under same rarity as say black widow band. Which got buffed.

Not sure. Thanks why I was asking for link. They aren’t very promising now but maybe they transfer well. /shrug

They fall under same rarity as say black widow band. Which got buffed.

yeh, banking on pre cata greens that's like 19-24 ilvl is a good thing to do. Haven't met an item that hasn't received a buff yet from that category.

@Bestworld Certainly on my 39 Monk suffix items translated really well and retained their item level and most cases are better statiscally than the blue dungeon items. Some screen shots in the 30 - 39 section

Edit: Bought some cheap Greens on the AH and re-copied a 19 over to Beta.

live: http://www.wowhead.com/item=6568/shimmering-trousers

beta: http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=6568/shimmering-trousers

They have a sum of 9 secondary stats vs the 8 on Heirloom legs, I don't have any Blue DG legs on the toon I copied over, the Blue BG crate legs are better both primary and secondary numbers.

Cloaks are a similar scenario - +1 on secondaries vs looms but appear to be completely random on their primary stat when translated, the DG Blues are on a par with them.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=20426/advisors-ring has the same primary stats as a Blue Crate ring, and you dont have any randomness with secondaries.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread