Purj's Beta Changes Compendium

That doesnt matter if they fix class armor skills bug.
But to craft the helm you need Goblin engineering which you cannot get on a 19, and because it's BOP you can't make it on a higher level and send it to a 19.

Edit.. Nevermind just realised what you were refering to :p

Can anyone confirm if it matters if u wear all mail as hunter/shaman - all leather as druid etc in PvP

19 Destro Locks seem very strong in Beta so far. The Soul Fire talent is hitting for 764, Chaos Bolt (611), Conflag (182 non-crit), Immolate (100 ticks non-crit), and Incinerate (117).
Soul Fire:
View attachment 7751
Chaos Bolt:
View attachment 7752
Conflag:
View attachment 7753
Immolate:
View attachment 7755
Incinerate:
View attachment 7756

SUPER IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that the lock I was testing with has full 29/34 Felgear, Furbolg Medicine Pouch, and Engineering gear. Totaling 220 intellect. So obviously someone with less gear will do less damage. Things could also change from now to the time BfA launches, just wanted to share my findings :)

Yup, knew Warlocks were gonna be insane as soon as I saw some of the numbers at endgame even. But let's not forget that the template hasn't been added yet.

Some items I checked on ptr that I dont remember seeing posted before.

Attachments

• ptr paint.png
    ptr paint.png
    1 MB · Views: 205
Can anyone confirm if it matters if u wear all mail as hunter/shaman - all leather as druid etc in PvP

I tested this a bit last night and didn't see anything. It looks like the usual armor type passive is still there starting at 50 (noticed it outside of BGs on a 110 and a 60-something DK I copied, but not a 49).

My 110 monk's agility was the same with a cloth piece inside and outside, and the same higher number with a leather piece inside and outside.

It was like 1020 agility both inside and outside with the cloth boa helm, and 1110ish agility both inside and outside with the leather boa helm (which has around 40 agility on it).

So u guys saying ilvl isnt where its at now and that stats mean something now? or just good ilvl and stats is BIS?

I dont think anyone knows just yet. Stats not changing from world to instanced is a good sign for stats mattering again. Then again I dont think a template has been implemented just yet due to the recent scaling

Opened a few satchels on PTR my 19 Priest until I got one of each slot of gear obtainable from them.
Satchel Cloak.PNG
Satchel Hands.PNG
Satchel Neck.PNG
Satchel Ring.PNG
Satchel Shoulder.PNG
Satchel Wrist.PNG

I've gotten multiples of the same slot and they all stay the static ilvl shown. As with the Green Lens helm, it's uncertain whether we can get Impatient/Adaptable/Decimator pieces.

Opened a few satchels on PTR my 19 Priest until I got one of each slot of gear obtainable from them.
View attachment 7784 View attachment 7785 View attachment 7786 View attachment 7787 View attachment 7788 View attachment 7789

I've gotten multiples of the same slot and they all stay the static ilvl shown. As with the Green Lens helm, it's uncertain whether we can get Impatient/Adaptable/Decimator pieces.

highly doubt that will make it to live. That's absurd. And imo really kills all the hard work some people put into bis when the stat gap is reduced that much with such easily obtainable gear.

highly doubt that will make it to live. That's absurd. And imo really kills all the hard work some people put into bis when the stat gap is reduced that much so easily
Exactly. There are people who are still going to farm them though in the hopes it does make it to live.
[doublepost=1529133887,1529133855][/doublepost]
how old are those satchels?
I literally got them 10 minutes before I made the post.

Confirmed ilvl 55 bracers and boots, ilvl 35 hands and neck, 25 belt and cloak.

The items arent scaling anymore. They have gone back to the old bracket separated ilvls.

Users who are viewing this thread