Purj's Beta Changes Compendium

Weapon Swapping for Double Crusader Proc's on a test Dummy:

r7q9o0.png

That's with satchel shoulders / wrists / boots, I'm missing enchants on several items, and no pots or other stat boosts

r7q9o0.png

That's with satchel shoulders / wrists / boots, I'm missing enchants on several items, and no pots or other stat boosts

With enchants and satchel neck / rings / gloves, you could probably hit 370 or so?

With enchants and satchel neck / rings / gloves, you could probably hit 370 or so?

Didn't notice the neck - I'd been swapping between specs and had set up gear sets for each spec and missed assigning the satchel neck. All the satchel rings I got were int rings so their maybe more if strength rings proc.

I'll re-log this evening and pot / swap the neck out and double check I hadn't missed ant gear in my bags. ( If I can find anything in the standard bag layout - Bagnon ftw )

Why can't I find the abilities list for each class on bfa wowhead? I can only find the talent changes...I want to see what abilities are learned at each level...somebody posted a link before but I can't find it. Help!

I've tried skimming this entire thread, but does anyone have a compiled list of the BiS enchants? (Primarily for healer, weapon enchant, neck, etc.)

I know breath enchants for rings are best, and I guess peerless stats for chest, but I haven't seen anything else.

I've tried skimming this entire thread, but does anyone have a compiled list of the BiS enchants? (Primarily for healer, weapon enchant, neck, etc.)

I know breath enchants for rings are best, and I guess peerless stats for chest, but I haven't seen anything else.

I have not seen anyone do this testing yet. I think to some degree people are waiting until the patch goes live before figuring everything out. Lots of changing variables such as pvp templates and “bugged” satchel gear can alter the numbers, and some enchant testing can be time intensive. I personally am not too terribly focused on min/maxing enchants until patch day. The same can be said for specific gear pieces. There will be a lot of instances where one would have to choose between say -1 int +1 vers +1 crit by changing a gear piece. I don’t think people have tested to that level just yet.

Extremely hard to say, because we don't know what new enchants BFA will bring. As of right now, the "breath of" enchants on Beta/PTR got nerfed from +15 / +4 to +1 just like the "gift of" enchants, making the "gift of" x on cloak current BiS, as it also provides movement speed that stacks with minor speed enchant.

As of right now, BiS healer enchants should be the same as on live. You probably want to make sure that you have multiple weapon enchants for swaps depending on the situation. For when you run low on mana and whatnot.

You could also look into primary stat enchants.

As long as "gift of" on cloak provides stackable movespeed it will be BiS over anything.

Idk, knowing you're a rogue, you probably want to swap to something that gives you more damage when EFC is at +6 stats. +15 more versatility was quite the difference over +1 versatility. We'll have to see what enchants BFA brings.
Of course there are situations where it isn't best, mainly on high stack openers-- but most of the time people will be wearing what offers movespeed.

Of course there are situations where it isn't best, mainly on high stack openers-- but most of the time people will be wearing what offers movespeed.

@ 29 pvp power enchant (not minor or lesser) scales to +6. That's 3% increased damaged, much better than 2% speed.

r7q9o0.png

Do You think duble procs on crusader will work on a fury? Or will it reset the duration?

I would guess that it's the same as live, I can get double Dancing Steel procs active at the same time on my 19 WW monk, but dont have a Fury Warrior on PTR to test if the Crusader procs over write each other
I don't know what's on live ATM sorry kind of new to this...

breath/gift/bfa ring chants all give +1, the bfa weap chants are all worse versions of wod enchants save a weapon chant that gives +35% attack speed. For the most part all current BiS chants are still BiS.

breath/gift/bfa ring chants all give +1, the bfa weap chants are all worse versions of wod enchants save a weapon chant that gives +35% attack speed. For the most part all current BiS chants are still BiS.

Does that not scale at low levels? 35% attack speed seems a bit much. Are you referring to Gale-Force Striking?

Users who are viewing this thread