Purj's Beta Changes Compendium

Alright, I'm awake.

nA54YDs.jpg

I'm here for assistance today.

Artonkn better stream some shit.

Question. Will item level matter in xpack as far as instanced pvp? Everyone is excited about having access to high item level engineering things, but I though they were doing away with IL template for BGs and bringing back stats, chants, and trinkets? So say goblin mining hat has 15 stam on it but green lens has 13 stam and vers ( don’t know what it is exacitally but let’s just say), would I even want to use mining helmet? Or will stats AND item level matter in xpack? Same for parachute Cloak. It has agility on it, and I’m a paladin. So engineer Cloak IL 27 with stam and int, or parachute IL (40 something) with agil?

What they talked about in the Q&A a good while ago, when talking about PvP, they talked about how they still think that the PvP-template is a good idea, but that they maybe went overboard a little. They feel like they kind of strayed away from the MMORPG-like fashion, which is what I argued for as well for a long time. They took away too much customization, and they realized that. So what they will do (at least what they said they will do), is add some customization to the template. I.e. you will be able to customize some stats to your template based on your gear etc. But they never said they'd remove the template. I believe there was a post about the Q&A at the time.

As far as I know, the new template system hasn't been activated on the beta yet, which is why everything just scales off normal stats atm. This is also why numbers etc. are incorrect in a PvP scenario currently. There is no tuning in coherence with the template. I'd be down if they go with the idea of just removing the template all together though, but I don't think that will be the case. We will probably see the template being implemented at some point.

testing more wpvp/sharding.
cause 1-19's don't have war mode, we will still be put into another phase even with pvp enabled.

level 19 with pvp enabled.
WoWScrnShot_061018_001319.jpg

level 20 with warmode on
WoWScrnShot_061018_001127.jpg

same with GS, we can still duel, but I cant see them cause of new sharding.
still need to do more testing but it seems like 1-19's are going to have to meet up in TB, wintergrasp or world arena's.

seem cause 1-19's don't have war mode we will still be put into another phase even with pvp enabled.

View attachment 7635

level 20 with warmode on
View attachment 7636

still need to do more testing but it seems like 1-19's are going to have to meet up in TB, wintergrasp or world arena's.
if this is the case tho rip wpvp for anything below 20

this probs easily kills anything below lvl 10 too lmao

Interesting with the phasing on PvP flagging. Could be troublesome, but we'll have to see if that changes.
[doublepost=1528558275,1528556966][/doublepost]
Go transfer some lfd bags. do the gear in them still come with any suffix?

c2pE04l.jpg

Interesting with the phasing on PvP flagging. Could be troublesome, but we'll have to see if that changes.

Probably won't, unless we make a demand for low lvl PvP interaction, and let's be honest, it's only us, a small group of people that would like that. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe we can make a big enough voice to be heard.

The phasing on warmode is intended.

cause 1-19's don't have war mode, we will still be put into another phase even with pvp enabled.

View attachment 7635

level 20 with warmode on
View attachment 7636

:( ..... and that was exactly what i was worried about. Only hope now, spam blizz with tickets to lower the lvl required for warmode. If you can que for a Bg , you should be able to do warmode.

What is the conversion for dungeon satchel items because ur Stam one became fireflash so I’m wondering what the monkey one becomes

Copied my character over a second time. The same cloak is now Aurora. So its randomly generated.
[doublepost=1528558951,1528558902][/doublepost]
:( ..... and that was exactly what i was worried about. Only hope now, spam blizz with tickets to lower the lvl required for warmode. If you can que for a Bg , you should be able to do warmode.

Put a bug report in. Stating if we don't get Warmode, flagging for PvP should put us in the same phase at least. It takes away the entire PvP server experience otherwise.

Copied my character over a second time. The same cloak is now Aurora. So its randomly generated.
[doublepost=1528558951,1528558902][/doublepost]

Put a bug report in. Stating if we don't get Warmode, flagging for PvP should put us in the same phase at least. It takes away the entire PvP server experience otherwise.
That random generated stuff is stupid

As far as anyone can tell is there anything we need to do before the expansion drops?

Does fishing still matter?

Does engineer need to be leveled beforehand?

As far as anyone can tell is there anything we need to do before the expansion drops?

Fishing may still matter if you want to use the Fishing Raft.

Nothing new GF'd as far as I can tell.

Unsure about engineering.

Quick stream if anybody needs anything: https://www.twitch.tv/purj19

Put felforged into void storage then copy it over. Try other items as well

Also is glorious stats +9 applies AFTER the character copy or before?

Get fishing up to 525 for Raft or higher I you want. Will be much harder after xpac, if not impossible. I still have to check if fishing in the right zone will up your level and if DMF gives levels.

You can level and learn any cooking recipes you might want. It looks like we'll have any recipes that we know before hand. Not a huge deal since we can get to 300 which should cover most of the stuff a 19 wants.

Engineering will be important. You don't have to level it beforehand, but might as well get it to 150 while waiting.

If you want to keep the ability to make bandages, learn tailoring before the prepatch. Even at 1 tailoring you will know all the bandages (and can quickly level by making them). Id recommend getting at least to runecloth since those are the best. Might as well get first aid up to heavy runecloth in case those ever get fixed.

You could do the same thing with alchemy and anti-venoms, but meh. Maybe make sure you have an alchemist somewhere who can make those.

You could also stack up on dungeon bag item, which might reroll stats to something you like.

can you click on fishing skills to see the individual skill levels? i suppose it should just show all previous expansion fishing max but would like to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread