Purj's Beta Changes Compendium

I was able to get to 155/300 engineering (non gnome), so 300 engineering items here we go
So cloth users will be able to equip WoWScrnShot_060818_185246.jpg

Last edited:
blizz should make timewalking for 19s. old school quests and agm areana for 19s only

I was thinking a queuable gurubashi arena, that allowed the victor to loot the chest once per day. One could dream.

So cloth users will be able to equip View attachment 7630

I'll even use that as a mail user on my 19 hunter lol... exept in BG's i guess... there i'll have to go for a Goblin Mining Helmet
Parachute cloak is the new BiS for 19's then! Nice! that makes me oficially BiS again! :D

Also the white neck will be ilvl 58 right? so that means it's tied with Voice Amplification Modulator i like wearing green alot more then white... blehhh.

It could be possible also with 300 engi to have Dungeon drop blues with Nitro Boosts enchanted on them and be able to use them i guess.. i need to get those also.... awesome stuff!

So old quest items, profession items etc. that exceed 30 ilvl will now be better than invasion gear, riperonies xd. Again a scenario where holding on to old shit is profitable, leggo doods.

To be fair, invasion gear took over the scene and made old school GFd gear obsolete. This just restores what once was, and should be. :p

Invasion gear in some slots will still be bis, but there has been a new balance and people will have to adapt or lose out.

Question. Will item level matter in xpack as far as instanced pvp? Everyone is excited about having access to high item level engineering things, but I though they were doing away with IL template for BGs and bringing back stats, chants, and trinkets? So say goblin mining hat has 15 stam on it but green lens has 13 stam and vers ( don’t know what it is exacitally but let’s just say), would I even want to use mining helmet? Or will stats AND item level matter in xpack? Same for parachute Cloak. It has agility on it, and I’m a paladin. So engineer Cloak IL 27 with stam and int, or parachute IL (40 something) with agil?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread