Purj's Beta Changes Compendium

Hmmm. @Purj what will happen to my beautiful req lvl 29 bvb??

Do you have PTR downloaded? We can talk between PTR and Beta, anything you link me will show updated stats on my side. As tested with @Goohdx
[doublepost=1528428693,1528427807][/doublepost]UPDATE: Breath of Vers/Crit/Haste > Gift of.

Also, you scale up to people in duels. You can competitively duel level 110s.

Do you have PTR downloaded? We can talk between PTR and Beta, anything you link me will show updated stats on my side. As tested with @Goohdx
[doublepost=1528428693,1528427807][/doublepost]UPDATE: Breath of Vers/Crit/Haste > Gift of.

FUCK! i knew it!! They better not turn wpvp into the full scaling bull shit ESO uses. Ill literally quit wow that second. GG NO RE
[doublepost=1528429041][/doublepost]Also, ill dl ptr so we can check some stuff out

Looks like I’ll have to dethrone swifty now

Thats Peerless Stats. Whats weird is the exact same enchant is +9 on Inferno Robes.

I suspect, that the new enchant scaling is scaled to the ilvl its applied to maybe. Your robe is a higher ilvl than the other chest resulting in a higher enchant.

I suspect, that the new enchant scaling is scaled to the ilvl its applied to maybe. Your robe is a higher ilvl than the other chest resulting in a higher enchant.

Weird it doesnt seem to be the case for fishing hat, etc. with equally high ilvl

I could be wrong cus the medicine pouch and boa shield are both showing 4 int too and theyre far apart in ilvl. was just my best guess at why it was different.

Curious on the impact of other GFd enchants (shoulders). AGM change is good imo. Doesn’t make it too OP for people who have it. I also wonder if weapon enchants will change at all based on item level or other factors.

FIRST AID
seems if you learn tailoring now you will keep GF First Aid profession in BFA.
WoWScrnShot_060818_141758.jpg

Fishing raft is GF'd it seems. Requires Pandaria Fishing (1) which low levels don't have access to.

Emil's Brand is BiS. Even at level 20 it has 1 higher iLvl and better DPS vs. my (what was) iLvl 35 Fel Lord's Warmace.

Wow, good catch! They are separating each expansion.

Ahh nice man, forgot to thank you for the information you’re putting out! It’s well appreciated
[doublepost=1528436045,1528435859][/doublepost]This means the rock and the white neck arent bis anymore in bgs? Thank the lord

Fang chest.PNG

Not sure if that's the case. This is my druids ilvl 23 fang chest and it has the +9 stats.

Users who are viewing this thread