Pure evil, close to BIS.

ok.. so since it isn't rare... go farm me up one.. make sure that it is "Of Agility"

the 10% isn't the drop chance, it is the chance to proc the 'of agility' stats on the praire ring.

IMO

No the drop chance of the actual ring is 0.3%
And im not your slave stop being lazy and farm stuff yourself.

my eyes

No the drop chance of the actual ring is 0.3%
And im not your slave stop being lazy and farm stuff yourself.

I don't want the ring. I want you to go farm it, since "10% chance isnt rare by any means imo. "

Since the ACTUAL drop rate of the ring is .3% with a 10% chance at "of agility" the actual drop rate for PRoA is 0.03%.. and this isn't rare IYO?

Ganker @ Rexxar - Community - World of Warcraft

So I've been working on this today. I did go with the eye patch favoring the +2 armor and 2% (and a bit) crit chance over the boa item.
I swapped out the 2 rings (which were only for leveling until I could replace them)
and I have the standard issue prisoner shoes, Naga battle gloves and Bands of serra'kis in my bags. (since what I am wearing is better than those items, which are still unenchanted)
and no, I don't have access to the shipyard ring or pirate ring. (shipyard ring i might be able to get when I use my token to enchant my new gear items and the pirate ring can stay right where it is.. lol.. unless i accidentally win the fishing derby. )

I do actually have the other BOA trinkets in my bank. but I am looking at.. [item=126948] and [item=126949] for the trinkets. I just need to renew and loot one more [object=179697]
Or would there be a better choice of trinkets?

Is it really that hard to look at pinned post at "lvl twenty twinking" subforum and open armory list? I am pretty sure, u will find many BiS or close BiS rogues there. Or you just going easier way "I will just post my armory and let others tell me what to get without any effort from my side"?

Umm yea...

You keep referencing gear and saying those items are better, you do realize things scale right?

Neck possibly. Enchant to Vers
You don't have any shoulders?
Cloak is wrong. Enchant with Vers.
Gloomshroud with Peerless
Bracers of Serrakis
You don't have any pants?
Your boot enchant speed aspect doesn't do anything. The only one that works is minor speed.
Rings need to be replaced. Echanted with Vers.
Trinkets need to be Touch of Void/AGM and CC break.
Weps to dual SF or SF and a fast dagger. Goblin's Screwdriver vs WSG blue dagger are almost identical in my calculations.
Everyone runs dual EF, I still would like to see some stats on Landslide MH, EF off hand. It would seem like you'd get plenty of EF procs from poisons so that it wouldn't fall off much, might as well take the extra 75 attack power?! But until those calculations are in follow the rest of the rogues here.

Here's where you get stats on enchants http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/6-xx-enchanting-spreadsheet-71155/

I can't actually believe that OP is serious with this thread.. Seems like a troll to me. No one can be that stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it really that hard to look at pinned post at "lvl twenty twinking" subforum and open armory list? I am pretty sure, u will find many BiS or close BiS rogues there. Or you just going easier way "I will just post my armory and let others tell me what to get without any effort from my side"?

The information you quoted is NOT up to date. I bet you still use shadowpanther, don't you?
and how hard did YOU work contributing to that pinned post? Hmmmm? Or was it just easier to look at somebody elses work?

This forum gives me current information based on what others are currently doing, not what was done 1 or 2 or 5 years ago. Considering 2 rings and 2 new trikets did not even EXIST when that pinned post was written.

So before you go slamming other people, get your own shit together and get the facts.

The information you quoted is NOT up to date. I bet you still use shadowpanther, don't you?
and how hard did YOU work contributing to that pinned post? Hmmmm? Or was it just easier to look at somebody elses work?

This forum gives me current information based on what others are currently doing, not what was done 1 or 2 or 5 years ago. Considering 2 rings and 2 new trikets did not even EXIST when that pinned post was written.

So before you go slamming other people, get your own shit together and get the facts.

WOW WOW chill down :<

Last Update: 10/26/15

And you learn to read before u go slamming other people.

no LW leg armor if your gonna use loom
if going max AP, you dont have 13 agi legs
no goblin screwdriver
wrong chest enchant
wrong glove enchant
wrong shoulders neck and head for max AP

3/10 because you spent money to get thralls gift

LW Leg armor? da fuck
Im not going max ap
Fuck gob
scales the same
scales the same